HOBBIES HATING ON A PROVIDER

moderators (Spacemtn, ffireman, or sixxbach) if i got a courtesy warning for calling this trick "dumb as a doornail" i beseech you to give her a courtesy warning for calling me an "asshole"

forget about the 4th Annual Christmas Fundraiser....for every $100 sexylatinabooty makes in the next week i will double for the Sexylatinabooty Learn English Fund.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZm3CLqf9HU

Originally Posted by bRyAnDaViS
We don't typically discuss discipline with anyone except the party involved. BTW, "trick"?????? You are not helping your case.

Sigh, of course calling you an asshole is still outside the guidelines even when it is true.

Spacemtn
AustinMoldStaff
SLB, I gotta voodoo doll for Christmas!! Wanna come over & play with me? It'll make ya feel better, I promise!!!
Oh, I do love a good train wreck... LMAO...
Damn Scarlett, you have a beautiful butterfly. David is a lucky man.

Sorry I was a lil distracted……………..BOT
SLB, you know I have meet you non-BCD, and I think you are a sweet, funny, and feisty gal. But, from some of the private conversations that we have had (I believe you know which ones I am talking about), I have to agree that you do let things get to you.

Yes, what Mr. Davis said about you was not very nice. In my honest opinion, he should have kept that to himself, or put some private tags around the comment since it had nothing to do with the review.

Miss NikkiWhite brings up a very good point. She has had many hobbyists comment on her "dental issues." However, she's a very pretty gal and her talents (ahem ping-pong balls) make up for it. Find something that you are good at and use that to your advantage like she does. Just remember that you cannot please everybody, and some may like and some may not. If you think that including punctuation in your posts will help, then by all means, go for it! If not, then don't worry about it.

Remember, you can always backhand someone when they bother you...

You know that I will always have some chocolate for you!
We don't typically discuss discipline with anyone except the party involved. BTW, "trick"?????? You are not helping your case.

Sigh, of course calling you an asshole is still outside the guidelines even when it is true.

Spacemtn
AustinMoldStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
tyvm space why your attitude this way dude are we in high school again we are not we are adults not children to act this way also if you tired of me posting my post without punctuation marks well why cant you write them for me for your punishment

also you know how bad I feel how I am posting my post and you giving me shit about something I have to do in life to learn its not I don't know where to put the punctuation marks I am not good at it so leave me the fuck alone I am happy without you giving me shit and I speak English very well its just English subject and school wasn't my fav

thank you everyone I know some people have my back why cant you ask people I know how I am with them I dare you meet me at a social get to know be rather than talking shit like someone wants to hide behind the computer imho there SHOULD be mostly respectful gent if you are not well pack up and get going change your attitude personality is better
SLB, I gotta voodoo doll for Christmas!! Wanna come over & play with me? It'll make ya feel better, I promise!!! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi

I would like that more f you haters GET OFF ECCIE we don't need yall asses get your head out of your ass its not a hat

She has had many hobbyists comment on her "dental issues.

backhanding them now it comes to the point I need to say something about it
not holding back I am always thinking in my head what I posted in my last post F YOU HATERS nice guys go in the front of the line not haters stay outside the ring

IMHO if you like for me to fix them give me the cash for it honestly don't have the insurance for it when you get to know me you will know why
thank you everyone I know some people have my back why cant you ask people I know how I am with them I dare you meet me at a social get to know be rather than talking shit like someone wants to hide behind the computer imho there SHOULD be mostly respectful gent if you are not well pack up and get going change your attitude personality is better Originally Posted by sexylatinabooty
Merry Christmas SLB. I hope you are able to get to a happy place in life.

She has had many hobbyists comment on her "dental issues.

IMHO if you like for me to fix them give me the cash for it honestly don't have the insurance for it when you get to know me you will know why Originally Posted by sexylatinabooty
I do have dental issues they hurt like a mo fo they do need work on and without insurance they are chipping and braking so what at least you have a job and insurance and your ganging up on me for no reason one guy did the same thing you did and I sent him a message why can you send me a message and ask me that question than saying on board and he did say I am sorry
last message I am done with this convo please end it mods
I do have dental issues they hurt like a mo fo they do need work on and without insurance they are chipping and braking so what at least you have a job and insurance and your ganging up on me for no reason one guy did the same thing you did and I sent him a message why can you send me a message and ask me that question than saying on board and he did say I am sorry
last message I am done with this convo please end it mods Originally Posted by sexylatinabooty

Dust it off your shoulders SLB and start to enjoy everything else don't let a comment hold you. Look at the positive side of everything 1 positive is you won't have to ever even meet or deal with some of these guys in the RW.

Lets just all have a big orgy lol. JK

If you allow someone to get under your skin you are allowing them to basically control your emotions.
Dust it off your shoulders SLB and start to enjoy everything else don't let a comment hold you. Look at the positive side of everything 1 positive is you won't have to ever even meet or deal with some of these guys in the RW.

If you allow someone to get under your skin you are allowing them to basically control your emotions. Originally Posted by Austins1hobby

hi I understand the kind words thank you I am NOT mad or angry I had to spit out the point how I feel people need lawofattraction (honesty) I am one of those speaking how I feel I am open arms always when someone like to piss in the coffee that I don't drink not drinking out of that coffee I am having a great day speaking currently just enjoying my fire keeping warm I am great
[QUOTE=Austins1hobby;1054673411]

I wish I had one with all woman/females only if interested in each other and nice gents can watch then if interested in more donation for our time
Love those "aLtitude" threads ... almost typed "aLtiDude"
because ....

Nikki, , you crack me up: attitude becomes attiude becomes Entitled LOL Originally Posted by fun2come
Lol geeze I just noticed sorry had to clean my tablet screen lol.

I guess this thread does belong to the Alerts section after all