What if Trump is elected

To Remain on Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
I would wish him well and uphold the American Democratic tradition of a peaceful transfer of power.

I think that is something that a few people who post in this section can't understand/fanthom/fairly respect.

....and that is the underpinnings of what is wrong. Originally Posted by Precious_b
You may want to put a pin in this post as if Trump wins the ~70 days to the swearing in will be some of the craziest we will experience... You can count on Congress passing some bullshit to try and prevent his inauguration. Not to mention the riots that the lefties are prepping for.

Then we can talk about peaceful transfers of power lol...
The more meaningful concern may be what will happen if Mr. Trump is not elected.
The more meaningful concern may be what will happen if Mr. Trump is not elected. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Careful not to lose focus of the topic, Vm. For some reason, they seem to be nervous about this one.

I’m not considering Trump being elected. It never happened before, right election deniers?
Another Thread Lost.

Thread Closed