not having fun

Because of my anger I have made some statements here today that were not true Originally Posted by lilbear 00
Which statements weren't true?
Is it true that she cancelled your appointment?
Is the reason she gave you different than the one you posted?

Your apology without details isn't helping her.
Looks like bella dodged a bullet, someone who gets that upset and reckless with his posting over a cancellation is someone i wouldnt want to see anyway. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

+1. The OP's reaction to her having to cancel was childish and he totally over reacted. There's no need for stuff like that in the hobby. But at least he apologized.. But I'm sure Bella didn't appreciate you blasting her and being so unnecessary. Hope this was a lesson learned for the OP.

Hope y'all have a great holiday! Xo
  • modus
  • 05-25-2014, 08:14 AM
If you're going to post something inflammatory or negative write it down and save it. Read it over and think about it for 24 hours. If you still feel comfortable posting it then go ahead.
Sounds like lilbear needs to get in his douche canoe and float the river this holiday weekend. I'm sure Bella can't wait to see you again...pause ...pause.. NOT!
If you're going to post something inflammatory or negative write it down and save it. Read it over and think about it for 24 hours. If you still feel comfortable posting it then go ahead. Originally Posted by modus
ALWAYS a good idea!
Fuck man, I appreciate your apology. I was gonna say I've been cancelled on once or twice, I just go see them again if I feel like it, and assume it was nothing personal. Then I head to another girl's place...
Douche canoe...nice!