When did Eccie become the Confederation of Asshats?

He is mistaking us for the chihuahua who started that other thread.......what can I say....some fucktards don't know a chihuahua from a cat.
There you have it.......it is all gator42s fault. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I outed myself!
Damn, they locked it.....she did say she was going to follow me around....I have my fingers crossed.
Oh I saw your post about stupid outta town whores. I just think that this thread is doing just fine. I've been smiling all the way through it; especially the one about having almost 3000 posts being sad. You know if you really feel that way about the providers and touring providers, maybe you should pay your wife. It seems several of the local girls and guys think very lil of you too. I can tour all over and get stellar reviews. You can't even get along in your own back yard with the local talent or the guys. As far as my stupidity is concerned, let's compare IQ scores. The most stupidity I have read on the Houston board is from the very same guys complaining about hating stupidity. I bet nobody at your house bitches about you being physically absent because you are on these sites. Maybe that's why "you don't get any at home". I just read that post by you too. At this point, I just feel sorry for you. I have been reading your post and looking into your rep and Dude... spend some quality time with your wife and give this site the respect of a good long break from your drama. Hoping I follow you around is a sick cry for needing attention and being too broke to get it any other way.

You other guys are cool. I've enjoyed your mild tone while you make intelligent posts. I do apologize for losing my cool but breaking discretion is not something I can tolerate personally.
Oh snap!
Sweet....who needs manpussy....I am moving up....this is going to be great.

But, don't feel lonely....we have plenty of stupid intown hooktards for you to snuggle with.

Just don't mention that lying bitch Joanie....whatever she told you about our session was a fucking lie.
whats an asshat?
whats an asshat? Originally Posted by macksback
I believe it's a hat for a Donkey!
One of those Minnie Pearl looking straw jobs with holes cut in it for those long donkey ears to poke through.
whats an asshat? Originally Posted by macksback
Who gives a shit about that....I have a "rep".....sweet.
I believe my avatar is now an "asshat"
I thinck that would be Mr. Asshat in your case.
*shaking head*.
That's it....you are not as good at this as sofia and the cumslut....I have cut my teeth on some epic hooktards.