LexusLover is Despicable.

You spam this forum every day with that stupid bump...

You start threads about me, you have a quote of mine in each and every post... Originally Posted by WTF
Hey LexieLover - you have REALLY gotten under snitchfuck's skin! Deep, deep, deep under it. Keep up the good work... ...he is now in irrecoverable meltdown mode! He hates being called a snitchfuck. And he fumes every time anyone mention his chronic erectile dysfunction!

I wasn't even keeping up with that "List of Despicables" thread, but I will now that I know how much it makes snitchfuck squirm!
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2017, 01:03 PM
Hey LexieLover - you have REALLY gotten under snitchfuck's skin! Deep, deep, deep under it. ! Originally Posted by lustylad
You'd love to get deep under my skin you snitching perverted homosexual who thinks restrictive trade is good for the economy!

I can't even recall all the other dumb ass shit you believe....other than a constant finger up bambino's bunghole , massaging his prostrate that doubles as his brain as being a fun thing.

Hey LexieLover - you have REALLY gotten under snitchfuck's skin! Deep, deep, deep under it. Keep up the good work... ...he is now in irrecoverable meltdown mode! He hates being called a snitchfuck. And he fumes every time anyone mention his chronic erectile dysfunction!

I wasn't even keeping up with that "List of Despicables" thread, but I will now that I know how much it makes snitchfuck squirm! Originally Posted by lustylad
He always squirms and slithers. That's how Snitches get around!
...you snitching perverted homosexual who thinks restrictive trade is good for the economy! Originally Posted by WTF
You obviously have me confused with your gaymo boyfriend. He's the one who badmouths free trade and snitches about your limp dick.
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2017, 01:29 PM
He always squirms and slithers. That's how Snitches get around! Originally Posted by bambino
lustylad been snitching like crazy!

He was snitching I was spamming the forum. Before that you and him were snitching on T H O R

I think WTF loves him some Lexie......
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2017, 03:50 PM
I think WTF loves him some Lexie...... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Yea, like I'm the one with a Lexy quote in my sig line!

WTF 04-17-2017, 09:16 AM Post #38
ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
Thousands take to the streets to demand

WTF Stated: "…. LL....I'll fuck you up , you jack with me.”
<----this banana split thinks he's cool.

SNITCHFUCK
See what happens when a fascist drinks with his cat.
Bump to the dump