How much does kissing matter to you?

She does have some very kissable lips dosnt she ?? Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Yes, both sets! You're a luscious kisser, too Allison. I loved kissing you everywhere.
Baby, I love kissing you, I'm availabe ANYTIME you want to practice! Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy
thanks luver boy--it is ALWAYS a pleasure kissing YOU!

{and Miss Allison too}

Kissing is pretty important to me. It makes it so much more personal. And helps set the mood. If he isn't interested in kissing, it kind of throws me. You know, disappointing. I usually have fun anyway, but it's better when you have a good kisser. Makes it hot <3
Sometimes i NEED kissing in order to get an erection. call me corny...
Kissing is pretty important to me. It makes it so much more personal. And helps set the mood. If he isn't interested in kissing, it kind of throws me. You know, disappointing. I usually have fun anyway, but it's better when you have a good kisser. Makes it hot <3 Originally Posted by Rosemary
  • bbkid
  • 08-29-2012, 07:17 AM
Kissing is pretty important to me. It makes it so much more personal. And helps set the mood. If he isn't interested in kissing, it kind of throws me. You know, disappointing. I usually have fun anyway, but it's better when you have a good kisser. Makes it hot <3 Originally Posted by Rosemary
And, you do it well, I must add.
I always check this in the reviews. If only lfk mif=ght still go if everything else is good but if she rates as an excellent kisser I can overlook some of the other areas.
I have been told that I'm a great kisser! Nothing gets me going quite like it!
As a good kisser, if DFK is not offered I wont see them. Nothing is as much a turn on as a good kisser. By the same token, nothing is more of a turn off than a bad kisser.
I can get into kissing. If the client is good at, I can go for awhile doing just that. It's the ones who like to drown a lady with tongue and spit that throws me. If it doesn't let up I tend to move on to other things and come back intermittently to locking lips, but trailing kisses from the ear, neck collarbone, chest, etc, is always fair game. My biggest hangup would be the smoker's who don't brush/rinse before stopping by. Or smell like a bong. Mood killer for me.
Kissing = GFE

I do not make a return visit if there is not at least LFK. I mcuh prefer DFK.
Kissing is a must, cause if you aren't a good kisser, then the sensuality of the whole meeting is out the window, might as well be a wham, bam, thank you Ma'am meeting.
Best hobby experience I had was with a great kisser, Candace Croft. It's always a hot session.
AGREED.

I can get into kissing. If the client is good at, I can go for awhile doing just that. It's the ones who like to drown a lady with tongue and spit that throws me. If it doesn't let up I tend to move on to other things and come back intermittently to locking lips, but trailing kisses from the ear, neck collarbone, chest, etc, is always fair game. My biggest hangup would be the smoker's who don't brush/rinse before stopping by. Or smell like a bong. Mood killer for me. Originally Posted by Glynette
For me, kissing turns off the speed limit sign for bloodflow to the penis. Kissing makes the whole thing feel much, much, much, much better. It doesn't necessarily have to be deep, but even a little kissing goes a long way to the proverbial 'illusion of passion'.

Seems like too many of the younger ladies don't quite get it when it comes to this. They thin we walk in with erections and are ready to explode at the first touch. Sometimes we need that 'realism'. Our dicks are getting smarter. They know you're not our girlfriends, but kissing helps to fool it better. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
THIS is the definitive post on the subject. Well done.