John Kerry for Secretary of Defense?

Pimp mobile and old fart you all better stock up on Maalox your ulcers are getting bigger with all this hate...
You are simply projecting your own hateful attitude on others. It's a quick way to get out of a discussion where you have run out of ideas and facts that support your side.

It's the coward's way out. And you take it more frequently than anyone else on this board.
Pimp mobile and old fart you all better stock up on Maalox your ulcers are getting bigger with all this hate... Originally Posted by ekim008
Well, you are the stupidest poster on here. However, I don't want to disappoint you, but I don't have time to "hate". I'm having fun here. I love life, and I'm in good health.

If this place aggravated me as much as it does some on here, I'd find something else to do. Life is too short to get upset by a SHMB.

• CJ7
  • 11-13-2012, 02:38 PM
Well, you are the stupidest poster on here. However, I don't want to disappoint you, but I don't have time to "hate". I'm having fun here. I love life, and I'm in good health.

If this place aggravated me as much as it does some on here, I'd find something else to do. Life is too short to get upset by a SHMB.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

gloom dispair and misery on me = FUN FUN FUN
If I am not mistaken, appointing Kerry would free up his Senate Seat, this would require another election. Would this not make it possible for Scott Brown to get back into the Senate? Shouldn't the so called "tea party" republicans like that?
If I am not mistaken, appointing Kerry would free up his Senate Seat, this would require another election. Would this not make it possible for Scott Brown to get back into the Senate? Shouldn't the so called "tea party" republicans like that? Originally Posted by fetishfreak
Now THAT would be funny! If Obama chooses Kerry, I hope Brown runs.

Not to worry. He earned it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And you call yourself a Democrat!
I propose Paul Ryan. He's got some great budget ideas.