What is the strangest encounter/situation you have had in the hobby???

When a provider asks me how I'm doing instead of chocking on my cock and calling me daddy. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
Thats why I like you(;
Great post!!

I had a client that got off to incest...!!! Originally Posted by HeavenShaw
It is disturbing to go to a site like Literotica and see that the incest section is one with the greatest number of stories.
Tame.
Let's just say it involved Greek, Shit, & a Menstrual Cycle in one night. Maybe even within the same half hour.
Let's just say it involved Greek, Shit, & a Menstrual Cycle in one night. Maybe even within the same half hour. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Was there an up-charge?
Let's just say it involved Greek, Shit, & a Menstrual Cycle in one night. Maybe even within the same half hour. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
And you didn't find any lost condoms or tampons?
Still involves a de-clawed cat, swinging balls and a gal in missionary.
And you didn't find any lost condoms or tampons? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Even better....

Showing a really good buddy that his girlfriend had an ad on Backpage.
Showing a really good buddy that his girlfriend had an ad on Backpage. Originally Posted by Phil Hardman
Showing a really good buddy that his girlfriend had an ad on Backpage. Originally Posted by Phil Hardman
You asshole!!! You swore you would never speak of that again!!!
Level with me Phil.....did you tell him before or after you banged her?....
I took a provider to Walmart,she picked up all kinda crap,we get to the check out,ring up and she stands there looking at me???? I told her my wallet was in my truck,aand I needed to get it.......never saw her again.......
Level with me Phil.....did you tell him before or after you banged her?.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Lmao! She wasn't my type. :-).
Lmao! She wasn't my type. :-). Originally Posted by Phil Hardman
WOW...lmao