My MO

I can buy my own Subway sandwich thank you very much. Besides you might set me up and NCNS again. Brook you never did apologize for that like some of the other ladies here on Eccie have done when they NCNS a client. Originally Posted by carkido45
Again, no apology necessary here, Brooke. In fact, I think I owe you a high-five.
Oh don't worry Enderwiggin I tapped that ass anyway.
Brook is all good in many other ways.
You are truly one awesome Lady! Cute as Hell too!
Oh don't worry Enderwiggin I tapped that ass anyway.
Brook is all good in many other ways. Originally Posted by carkido45
Every provider should be allowed one lapse in judgement
I don't know about the other guys but I, for one, appreciate you exposing the scammers.

I don't have to worry about it much anymore because I've gotten to the point in my hobbying where I just don't have it in me anymore to fool with the unknown BP chicks. I've TOFTT more times than I can count and only came up with a few diamonds in the rough. I'll stick to the ladies on this board.
brooke keeps it real, thats what i like about her.
I saw BW a few years ago..exceptional service and a good attitude back then...now an even better t'ude so the service is probably climbed as well...
The true appreciation shown her would be a session with her...you won't be disappointed...and bring a Subway gift cert!!LOL
bring a Subway gift cert!!LOL Originally Posted by ratboy jam
Give certificates are sooooo 2007 ... now there called "gift cards"
Give certificates are sooooo 2007 ... now there called "gift cards" Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I'm still using a mouse with a cord...cell phone with camera and text only...rubbers instead of condoms...you'd expect anything else??

OK..I'll splurge for the card....
Varmit boy stays up on the current trends.
I am glad that I know you.
Thanks for all that you do both in and out of the hobby.

Sean
BW, we have not met but I enjoy your posts - keep it up!
BTW, we have not met but I enjoy your boobs... er uh ...pics ... they help me keep it up! Originally Posted by jjflash
Fixed that for ya...
Fixed that for ya... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Thanks TMFT - you are a mind reader!
BW. Thank you. From our sessions to your board activity. Some people must have a hard time with a genuinely nice girl.