FBI Raids Home Of Uranium One Whistleblower

I'm so sorry Mr. IB. I was just responding to your comment that Mueller had not hired a single Republican as part of his team. Did I read that wrong? Or is the thread about the "boogie Man" deep state out to get Trump? I'm sure Hillary is somewhere in this thread since you started it. In fact I'm going to check real quick. Back in a minute. Love you mean it Originally Posted by themystic
Posts by you in this tread that Mention Hillary Clinton
# 1, # 21, # 23, # 27, # 29. You even managed to throw in Mueller and Obama in almost all of these. You want me to believe this is about a Uranium whistleblower? Its so confusing trying to follow your special rules about being on topic
Well iB the FBI and all US intelligence has been a disgrace since the deplorables elected twit head. I'm pretty sure he applies that to the whole world if they ain't loyal to his orange azz. Like he is to Putin
# 1, # 21, # 23, # 27, # 29. You even managed to throw in Mueller and Obama in almost all of these. You want me to believe this is about a Uranium whistleblower? Its so confusing trying to follow your special rules about being on topic
Originally Posted by themystic
You might want to review who the fuck it was the whistleblower blew the whistle on: Odumbo, hildebeest and Mueller. FYI, Trump, Nunes and Manafort aren't part of that conversation; hence -- off-topic. Mueller's FBI buddies are covering his ass and violating the protected status of a Federal whistleblower when they raided Cain's home.

Well iB the FBI and all US intelligence has been a disgrace since the deplorables elected twit head. I'm pretty sure he applies that to the whole world if they ain't loyal to his orange azz. Like he is to Putin Originally Posted by Tsmokies
The evidence shows that Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Clapper, etc., all worked for Odumbo, and that's when they became a disgrace.
# 1, # 21, # 23, # 27, # 29. You even managed to throw in Mueller and Obama in almost all of these. You want me to believe this is about a Uranium whistleblower? Its so confusing trying to follow your special rules about being on topic Originally Posted by themystic
Please add post # 33
Please add post # 33 Originally Posted by themystic
You actually need a fucking road map? From the article cited in the OP:

FBI RAIDS HOME OF WHISTLEBLOWER ON CLINTON FOUNDATION

FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One [on Odumbo's watch] to a government watchdog, according to the whistleblower’s attorney....

The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One

(The Daily Caller)
I think we need to discuss the Clinton whitewater investigation. Isn't that where they offered to suk putins dk and penthouse his azz. Oh that was the orange pos.
You actually need a fucking road map? From the article cited in the OP: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh Ok. Why didn't you just say it was about Clinton to begin with? Your free to criticize the Clintons. You didn't need to take the long road around and make some rouge claim that it was about some Ukrainian whistle blower.
Back on topic...
Lol...iB never has a topic. He just copy n post all day long. The dude needs a life and a lot less topics
Oh Ok. Why didn't you just say it was about Clinton to begin with? Your free to criticize the Clintons. You didn't need to take the long road around and make some rouge claim that it was about some Ukrainian whistle blower. Originally Posted by themystic
To begin with? As in post #1 -- the OP? It was there: "FBI RAIDS HOME OF WHISTLEBLOWER ON CLINTON FOUNDATION"

FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One [on Odumbo's watch] to a government watchdog, according to the whistleblower’s attorney....

The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One

(The Daily Caller)
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1061102258]Whistleblowers have protected status, but these mutha fuckers went after him anyway because he embarrassed hildebeest, Odumbo and Mueller. [/QUOTE]

I call total Bullshit and Fake New on the article you reference by the Daily Caller. In one of the paragraphs on the first post the article says : "regarding Secretary of State hilldebeest"

The Daily Caller Article clearly states Hillary Clintons name, with no reference to hilldebeest, a clear case of doctored and altered documents

Later in the Article it says Stephanie A Gallagher(an Odumbo appointee). The Daily Caller article clearly states an Obama appointee in their Article

This is clearly a document that has been altered by someone and then leading Eccie readers to believe this was published by the Daily Caller, IBs original source

I'm not sure if that's legal or not. I'm sure when those in the know( The Daily caller) take a look they will know

So no IB your article is Full of Shit and Fake news. It fact is an outright case of plagiarism and possible defamation of character

So Thank you for Sharing this Fraudulent Piece of Shit, This is possibly Criminal Fake News. FAKE FUCKING NEWS Fake News Fake News

Should have someone at the Daily Caller look into this?
I call total Bullshit and Fake New on the article you reference by the Daily Caller. In one of the paragraphs on the first post the article says : "regarding Secretary of State hilldebeest"

The Daily Caller Article clearly states Hillary Clintons name, with no reference to hilldebeest, a clear case of doctored and altered documents

Later in the Article it says Stephanie A Gallagher(an Odumbo appointee). The Daily Caller article clearly states an Obama appointee in their Article

This is clearly a document that has been altered by someone and then leading Eccie readers to believe this was published by the Daily Caller, IBs original source

I'm not sure if that's legal or not. I'm sure when those in the know( The Daily caller) take a look they will know

So no IB your article is Full of Shit and Fake news. It fact is an outright case of plagiarism and possible defamation of character

So Thank you for Sharing this Fraudulent Piece of Shit, This is possibly Criminal Fake News. FAKE FUCKING NEWS Fake News Fake News

Should have someone at the Daily Caller look into this?
Originally Posted by themystic
Once again, everything about this abusive FBI raid on a protected whistleblower is in the OP -- including the source cited. If you would read before commenting, you would save yourself some embarrassment.

(The Daily Caller)
I think we need to discuss the Clinton whitewater investigation. Isn't that where they offered to suk putins dk and penthouse his azz. Oh that was the orange pos. Originally Posted by Tsmokies

that's off topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I think we need to discuss the Clinton whitewater investigation. Isn't that where they offered to suk putins dk and penthouse his azz. Oh that was the orange pos.

that's off topic. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
yes but if we grant latitude let's start a new thread on that yeah?

the title will be

"Whitewater documents found at Clinton White House after statute of limitations expires"

BAHAHAHAAAA

we await your reply.

thinck that's fake news??? not.

https://www.nytimes.com/1996/01/06/u...ite-house.html

Elusive Papers of Law Firm Are Found at White House

BAHAHAAAA
“After the raid, and having received my name and phone number from Mr. Cain as his lawyer, an FBI agent actually called my client directly to discuss his seized electronics,” Socarras told TheDCNF. “Knowingly bypassing the lawyer of a represented client is serious misconduct.”

by passing his lawyer??? definitely improper conduct!