Lifetime Racist Democrat Paula Deen

• CJ7
  • 06-23-2013, 11:43 PM
thanks, didn't know that

Paula was born in 47 .. not real sure how political she was in her 20's

like I said, she doesn't exactly sound like a dem IMO
I am really curious about this one. What does a democrat sound like? Jimmy Carter? Bull Connors? That almost sounds like bigotry.

In 1948 the democratic party was nearly broken in two. The Dixiecrats supported segregation and were not amused that Truman had integrated the armed forces. Strom Thurmond was their candidate for president. He lost and Truman won...barely. What could the renegade democrats do now that their coup had failed. Some of them lurched in the background until 1964 and the Civil Rights Act. They pulled a filibuster to stop the Act. Gore, Fulbright, and Byrd. The Act passed because of the GOP. Some realized that their time had passed and retired while others figures they had burned their bridges and went over to the GOP like Thurmond. Now some of the misinformed would say that the former segregationists were looking for kindred spirits but they would be forgetting the vote for 1964 Civil Rights Act. The GOP was not inherently racist but it was a place where a politician could go to stay in office when their own party (the democratic) had expelled them. Some democrats still embraced their old roots and other turned over a new leaf. So who's a racist? You have to really listen to what some people say like Howard Dean automatically thinking black people when he was supposed to go down and speak to the hotel staff during his campaign. I don't know what the race of the staff was but sight unseen Dean thought of black people and he said this in public. Another clue; when someone is talking about illegal immigration and someone like CJ automatically thinks hispanics. Illegal aliens come to this country from all of the world but some racists think Mexico. Now if you specify the illegal immigrants from Mexico then you are just being accurate.
Too tired to continue.... more later.

Before I go, do you want to list a citation for the story that MLKs family disagrees with me and history. Also his niece is a registered republican.

http://www.humanevents.com/2006/08/1...as-republican/

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Was_Dr_Mar...red_Republican

To refute the son, being in a party doesn't mean that you have to endorse anyone which is the standard that MLK III sets.

I guess I have to add that when MLK marched and was attacked with water hoses and dogs, it was democratic sheriffs that were behind the hoses and holding the leases. Strange if they were all in the same party.
  • CJ7
  • 06-24-2013, 01:46 AM
I am really curious about this one. What does a democrat sound like? Jimmy Carter? Bull Connors? That almost sounds like bigotry.

In 1948 the democratic party was nearly broken in two. The Dixiecrats supported segregation and were not amused that Truman had integrated the armed forces. Strom Thurmond was their candidate for president. He lost and Truman won...barely. What could the renegade democrats do now that their coup had failed. Some of them lurched in the background until 1964 and the Civil Rights Act. They pulled a filibuster to stop the Act. Gore, Fulbright, and Byrd. The Act passed because of the GOP. Some realized that their time had passed and retired while others figures they had burned their bridges and went over to the GOP like Thurmond. Now some of the misinformed would say that the former segregationists were looking for kindred spirits but they would be forgetting the vote for 1964 Civil Rights Act. The GOP was not inherently racist but it was a place where a politician could go to stay in office when their own party (the democratic) had expelled them. Some democrats still embraced their old roots and other turned over a new leaf. So who's a racist? You have to really listen to what some people say like Howard Dean automatically thinking black people when he was supposed to go down and speak to the hotel staff during his campaign. I don't know what the race of the staff was but sight unseen Dean thought of black people and he said this in public. Another clue; when someone is talking about illegal immigration and someone like CJ automatically thinks hispanics. Illegal aliens come to this country from all of the world but some racists think Mexico. Now if you specify the illegal immigrants from Mexico then you are just being accurate.
Too tired to continue.... more later.

Before I go, do you want to list a citation for the story that MLKs family disagrees with me and history. Also his niece is a registered republican.

http://www.humanevents.com/2006/08/1...as-republican/

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Was_Dr_Mar...red_Republican

To refute the son, being in a party doesn't mean that you have to endorse anyone which is the standard that MLK III sets.

I guess I have to add that when MLK marched and was attacked with water hoses and dogs, it was democratic sheriffs that were behind the hoses and holding the leases. Strange if they were all in the same party. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

http://www.politifact.com/tennessee/...er-king-jr-wa/

However, in a 2008 Associated Press story, King’s son and namesake Martin Luther King III said:"It is disingenuous to imply that my father was a Republican. He never endorsed any presidential candidate, and there is certainly no evidence that he ever even voted for a Republican. It is even more outrageous to suggest he would support the Republican Party of today, which has spent so much time and effort trying to suppress African American votes in Florida and many other states."

Our Ruling:

Weighing the niece’s claim against King’s son’s, Honey’s and Garrow’s, and Goings’ speculation that he might have had to register as a Republican even though he always voted the Democratic ticket, it seems to us that the preponderance of the evidence shows that a claim that Martin Luther King Jr. was a Republican is simply False.
  • Old-T
  • 06-24-2013, 07:40 PM
Get your panties in a wad when the race card gets turned on you, Huh? ...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What a mindless sap you are. You sound like a thirteen year old who just watched a Beavis & Butthead marathon and is trying to imitate their “wisdom”.

No, imbecile, it isn’t about being called a racist or any other childish delusional term you can type. It’s about:

(1) You lying through your teeth making any unsubstantiated derogatory comment about me, and then when I called you on it you don't back up you lie but instead you scurry away like the spineless coward you are.

(2) You getting amnesia that you started this thread with the race card but want to conveniently forget that little inconvenience and claim I or anyone else is bringing up the race issue.

That clear enough for why I think you are a whining, cowardly, hypocritical liar? If not I can explain it in more basic terms, but I think even you can comprehend this.

Have a nice Texas day.
It's simple Old-T. A democrat is caught being racist and another was caught playing the race card, (YOU)... You have a good day too!
  • Old-T
  • 06-24-2013, 09:28 PM
You still deny your own thread title, don't you....

At least you are consistent in your myopia.
this is why IFFY doesn't start too many threads. He doesn't "remember" what they're about. Sounds like he's been studying the styles of Corpy and the Unaliar.

IFFY, you've managed to capture the worst of both of those most esteemed hit and run artists. congrats!
this is why IFFY doesn't start too many threads. He doesn't "remember" what they're about. Sounds like he's a Corpy disciple. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I heard a rumor that IB Lying & Crying, Hanoi COG and "Sweet ASS" IIFFY are into threesomes.
I heard a rumor that IB Lying & Crying, Hanoi COG and "Sweet ASS" IIFFY are into threesomes. Originally Posted by bigtex
That's a bald-face lie, BigKoTex! The truth is that you, BigKoTex, have your pointed little pin-head so far up the dumb-fuck golem's ass that you can't hear anything, and you give free blowjobs every time the dumb-fuck golem jackass sells his ass at the bath house.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

stupid fucking redneck Corpy calls BT out on the "threesomes" comment.

Prove you're not, shitswiller! Prove anything you say isn't bullshit.

And then post the link to my Poll, dipshit!

(Ready folks ... Here comes the doctored graphic, again!)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

stupid fucking redneck Corpy calls BT out on the "threesomes" comment.

Prove you're not, shitswiller! Prove anything you say isn't bullshit.

And then post the link to my Poll, dipshit!

(Ready folks ... Here comes the doctored graphic, again!)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're still a lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's one of the reasons your dumb-fuck golem ass was overwhelmingly elected to be:

As sure as the sun comes up, our resident SICK FUCK is continues to lie.

Here's my question. When I post the link to my poll, showing his lie to be as real as I've said it is, what next? Does Corpy take the long walk off the short pier? Or do we continue to let him hijack every single thread in this forum with his mud (er) wrestling matches with everybody who questions his bullshit?

Actually, any of YOU can post the link to the ORIGINAL Dipshit of the Year poll. The one that Corpy denies EVERY DAY OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER, with a doctored graphic that doesn't even match the one in his avatar.

Corpy, you can be a man about it, or suffer the inevitable.
Well, I wonder how many here could say "never" if placed under oath and asked if they had ever used the "N" word. I barely know who Paula Deen is but it sounds to me like what is happening to her is not really very fair. Originally Posted by timpage
It isn't. But that's how lawsuits are. And how the Demomedia operates.

On MSNBC two nights ago they had a panel discussion, one commentator kept yelling into the camera that Paula Dean had yet to express remorse for the use of the N word. Nobody on the panel had the guts to say that Paula Deen had expressed remorse even in the sentence under oath that she admitted using the word.

If Obama had a mother that was still alive, she'd look like Paula Deen.
Deen campaigned for Obama in 2008 !

She is a racist Democrat who voted for Obama ....go figure !
True and funny...........good zinger Gnadfly !!!!!!!

If Obama had a mother that was still alive, she'd look like Paula Deen. Originally Posted by gnadfly