I know the abortion debate has been done to death, but damn I'd be genuinely interested in the defense offered for what you will see.

I notice that the pro-abortion crowd finds comfort in the whole idea about "unwanted" children. Somehow that seems to make everything okay. Better to kill a baby than it be unwanted. I guess that could work with the homeless too. Better to kill a baby than the mother be forced to give birth after making some very poor life decisions. I suppose killing Britney Spears children a few years ago would have been a mercy to her when she was so screwed up. Better to kill a baby than have society support that child until adulthood and probably afterwards. I guess we could kill illegal immigrants as they cross the border (partial birth deportation?) rather than have society support them.
It's easy to pontificate JDIdiot. But what do you know about the life of an unwanted child in the "system?" Children born addicted to the same chemical substances as their mother? Kids who are abandoned, neglected, abused and lost in the bureaucracy of CPS?

How many of these kids have you helped, JD? How much of your money and time have you given to them?

You want to create misery for the sake of your false moral outrage?

Walk the walk, asshole. Then give us your book report.
Many planned and wanted children end up being abused and/or neglected. Many unplanned children are loved and nurtured. Many women who considered abortion are very happy they didn't abort, and, no doubt, some who didn't may wish they had. Fact is, you don't know that all, or even most aborted children would be unwanted if carried to term. Those type of blanket statements are just ignorant.
  • CJ7
  • 11-21-2013, 09:31 PM
Many planned and wanted children end up being abused and/or neglected. Many unplanned children are loved and nurtured. Many women who considered abortion are very happy they didn't abort, and, no doubt, some who didn't may wish they had. Fact is, you don't know that all, or even most aborted children would be unwanted if carried to term. Those type of blanket statements are just ignorant. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

exactly why I'm pro choice ... let the people involved make the decision, and leave me out of the equation
Many planned and wanted children end up being abused and/or neglected. Many unplanned children are loved and nurtured. Many women who considered abortion are very happy they didn't abort, and, no doubt, some who didn't may wish they had. Fact is, you don't know that all, or even most aborted children would be unwanted if carried to term. Those type of blanket statements are just ignorant. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
so says the king of blanket statements.

Why would you allow the government to force a woman to carry a pregnancy to term, Mr. Librarian?

or are you just being a Whiny, contrary bitch?
so says the king of blanket statements.

Why would you allow the government to force a woman to carry a pregnancy to term, Mr. Librarian?

or are you just being a Whiny, contrary bitch? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
When did I ever say that, AssupRidee, DEM? Let's see a link, or do you want to just admit that you're lying?

no, I'll suggest that you're being a contrary motherfucker who will take an opposite stand from anybody who doesn't suck Rand Paul's cock.

I submit that your indictment of my post was motivated by both fear and your man crush for ...

You've been swilling the Kool aid since long before Mel Gibson became the true Patriot!

I brought up a very valid point. You called it ignorant, though you never addressed my questions.

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS COCKSUCKER!

Then you can flap your gums.

Meanwhile, you've painted yourself into another corner, squirmy, whiny bitch.
I already have, AssupRidee, DEM. You are just being a dipshit. But not just any dipshit, no sir! You are being . . .

DIPSHIT

EMERITUS