Biden logic on court packing

• WTF
  • 10-19-2020, 08:44 AM
Barleycorn,
How can Joey, who has dementia and qualifies as a zombie, have a logical thought? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
How can he defeat Trump is wtf you should be asking yourself!
The rest of the Zombies follow the leader , like the walking dead ,,, Really logic and Joeys HA the funny
  • oeb11
  • 10-19-2020, 11:06 AM
"More rudeness and baseless accusations"

Well if that's not the pot calling the kettle black... Originally Posted by reddog1951

hypocrite - but usual for the DPST's
Vote Biden - for segregation, racism- and Reparations!!!
Oeb-
It's probably wise to check the dictionary before you use words longer than 4 letters, like hypocrite. Just sayin.

In another thread, I asked that someone show that reparations are part of the presidential platform of either party, but got no response. Perhaps you can point me to that plank.

Regarding the allegation of racism; most high school debaters learn not to go into waters that may weaken their argument; do you really want to compare Mr. Trump to Mr. Biden in terms of racial record?
trump has/had a stellar racial record

biden not so much from anti busing to every crazy racial comment from 7-11's to praising the grand wizard to not wanting his kids in a racial jungle to the predators law to his bragging, exaggerated or imagined, about standing up to corn pop the black thug to you name it

its only been since trump began running for president that he has been attacked by the left as a racist much like all the rest of republican presidential candidates have been since, oh Richard Nixon or so

its on page one of the media/leftist playbook

biden, whadda know? wonder of wonders ....a clean articulate black guy....thats epic, man
  • oeb11
  • 10-19-2020, 12:52 PM
Oeb-
It's probably wise to check the dictionary before you use words longer than 4 letters, like hypocrite. Just sayin.

In another thread, I asked that someone show that reparations are part of the presidential platform of either party, but got no response. Perhaps you can point me to that plank.

Regarding the allegation of racism; most high school debaters learn not to go into waters that may weaken their argument; do you really want to compare Mr. Trump to Mr. Biden in terms of racial record? Originally Posted by reddog1951

Glad U are acquainted with the book- DPST foolish One.

Try reading a Bible, and get some lessons from before your cancel culture installed shutters on all independent thought inside DPSR heads.

Elitist, pontificating, self-absorbed, little minds.
How can he defeat Trump is wtf you should be asking yourself! Originally Posted by WTF
Especially since there is an angry mob working they asses off stealing signs... ya.. like thats gonna help.

Joe is done.
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2020, 01:19 PM

its only been since trump began running for president that he has been attacked by the left as a racist much Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Not surprisingly you are wrong. Every since he put the ad about the Death Penalty and the NY 5 black people have known his racist colors.
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2020, 01:22 PM
Especially since there is an angry mob working they asses off stealing signs... ya.. like thats gonna help.

Joe is done. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Pull your head out of Trumps ass and put your money where your mouth is.

No not there....

6 months of no posting on eccie.

Can you give 6 months up or are you a eccie addict?
...do you really want to compare Mr. Trump to Mr. Biden in terms of racial record? Originally Posted by reddog1951

Abso-frick'n-lutely!!

LOL. yep.
trump has/had a stellar racial record, man Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yep. He does. Beginning in the 70s he was sued by the DOJ for discriminating against blacks desiring to rent his properties. I think that happened 2-3 times. He led a racist attack against Obama claiming he wasn’t an American. From he 90s to currently he railed against innocent black kids accused of raping a woman, even pushing for the death penalty. Even after they were exonerated by DNA he couldn’t bring himself to even say he was wrong and apologize for his full page ad pushing their guilt. He created a moral equivalence between openly racist marchers (even after one of them killed someone) and people disavowing racism. He has constantly pushed that somehow there’s no disadvantages in the US for blacks because racism doesn’t really exist. In the 90s he paid fines for advertising Native Americans as junkies and alcoholics in order to get a business advantage by implying that too many Indians would destroy white peoples neighborhoods and suburbs. He delayed denouncing David Duke’s endorsement of his campaign in 2015 until after the racists in the south voted (I suppose because he wanted their votes more than denouncing them).

All of that is prior to all the racist motivated shit he’s done as President. No African American placed on a single Appeals court. Guess there’s none that’s qualified. But we know that’s not true. One of my school mates was appointed by him and though he’s smart, he wasn’t even the smartest person in his class. And that’s just stuff he’s directed at black people. I won’t even get into what he’s done toward Latinas.

I think he’s got a stellar racist record.

. No African American placed on a single Appeals court.

Guess there’s none that’s qualified.

. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
yep. you said it.
I think I'll let others doing a great job address Mr. Trump's racism, but I have yet to be guided to any reference to reparations in either party's platform. Question asked, but still unanswered.
over-rated and impossible to solve.

As Spartacus Booker always says... "Let's move forward"