What activities can you NOT live without ?

Not exactly an activity per se, but I'm finding that IOP works just as good as the blue pill (for my age).

It's the small spontaneous things she does, for example:

- wraps her legs around you in MISH and squeezes you closer
- mirrors your body movement (tempo, angle)
- pulls you back down/up (depending on your position) so she could continue kissing
- pushes against the headboard for more leverage
- pants four-letter words in rhythm to your thrusts
- rolls her eyes up or makes goofy facial expressions because she's lost composure
- bites her lips or attempts to refrain from losing control
- stops caring about you and wants to hit the bell first (often giving instructions or guidance)

Yeah, ladies can fake the IOP with small tricks here and there. But my most memorible experiences were when she combines them together like a symphony of pleasure. There are too many moans and gestures to seem mechanical or routine. Whether she's being genuine or she's an Oscar-worthy contender, it no longer matters to me.

P.S. If there are providers out there that don't get the reference below, please feel free to PM me.

Not exactly an activity per se, but I'm finding that IOP works just as good as the blue pill (for my age).

It's the small spontaneous things she does, for example:

- wraps her legs around you in MISH and squeezes you closer
- mirrors your body movement (tempo, angle)
- pulls you back down/up (depending on your position) so she could continue kissing
- pushes against the headboard for more leverage
- pants four-letter words in rhythm to your thrusts
- rolls her eyes up or makes goofy facial expressions because she's lost composure
- bites her lips or attempts to refrain from losing control
- stops caring about you and wants to hit the bell first (often giving instructions or guidance)

Yeah, ladies can fake the IOP with small tricks here and there. But my most memorible experiences were when she combines them together like a symphony of pleasure. There are too many moans and gestures to seem mechanical or routine. Whether she's being genuine or she's an Oscar-worthy contender, it no longer matters to me.

P.S. If there are providers out there that don't get the reference below, please feel free to PM me.

Originally Posted by omakase
And sometimes, especially when it's genuine, much better!
This question explains itself !

What activity can you not live without ?

I can't live without DATY or GREEK .

I love them both ! Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
DATY AND GREEK! Plus I love kissing as long as they don't smoke or have bad breath.

Kissing can get the kitty purring and moisture flowing.
DFK and BBBJ -not necessarily in that order.
DFK, DATY & FDAUTWIL2F
DFK, DATY & FDAUTWIL2F Originally Posted by MrMonger
What the hell is FDAUTWIL2F??
What the hell is FDAUTWIL2F?? Originally Posted by grassy_knoll
Face down ass up that's way I like to fuck?
Face down ass up that's way I like to fuck? Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Ahhhh...well, I guess you can learn something new everyday here. I Googled it and all I got was...

Your search - FDAUTWIL2F - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.

Usually urban dictionary or some type of sex link pops up when I key in these strange, uncommon acronyms. Thanks for sharing MB1996!
DATY, K9, Greek with a side of fries and a coke please!
Lolabrea01.....You are still looking beautiful and will be looking forward to all three of these activities....The fries and coke are on me....
ooohhhh weeee!!! promise to not go overboard with the fries and coke lol!!
My favorite is DATY cant live without it!!
Breakfast
Face down ass up that's way I like to fuck? Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
You are correct sir!!!
Hahaha! That's funny.