I don't use rubbers... (keep reading)

Really, who gives a shit about nomenclature. "Rubber" is firmly ensconced in the vernacular.

"What'cha gonna do? Shiiit . . .
I got a pocket full of rubbers and my homeboys do , too."

It's like the word "cunt". How did it get such a bad rap? Go read a little Chaucer and get the fuck over it. It's a perfectly good and useful word. Like tallywhacker.
So you're saying thugs use the term "rubber" to talk their way out of what exactly?

And where exactly did you acquire this tidbit of information? This is the first time I've ever heard this 'reason'. Originally Posted by coolaid
I wasn't talking about thugs . I was talking about girls using the term and if the text or conversation is used against them as evidence , they 'think' the double meaning of rubber may be a way out for them just as they think little disclosures on their ads ( by contacting me you agree.....you know the rest) will make everything ok. Not all of them but some of them .
The source of information? Well , hang around for a few years .it sure wasn't Wikipedia.
Put a condom on my penis so I can penetrate your vagina.
I don't think i've ever actually referred to it as a rubber either ..... always a condom, cover or "the hat".
Reminds of a true story from my life. When I came to the States, about 30 years ago, my English wasn't too good. I bought a used car and noticed that my wiper blades were pretty worn out. But I did not know the right expression for 'wiper blades' so when I came to a gas station I just asked the best match that came to my head, "Sir, I would like new rubbers, please.' Luckily for me, the owner was also a foreigner, a Greek guy. At first he looked at me with big eyes, then laughed hysterically and said "I'll give you new rubbers to have in town." He then installed new wiper blades, still giggling..
Shit, a "rubber" is the ONLY thing I used to call it until I started browsing P4P sites and saw terms like "Cover" etc...and NO, I'm not a wanna be thug either

Rubber, condom, cover, Jimmy Hat, Helmet for the Soldiers, Trojan, etc, etc...it's all the same damn thing to me.

Just like...
Trick, Hobbyist, John, Client & Hooker, Courtesan, Provider, Call-Girl....

All different names for the SAME thing Originally Posted by DickEmDown

^^^ I don't really care what you call it as long as your using one...