cameras in the rooms at local spas ???

I want something to show the attendants in the old folks home as they shove mashed up peas in my mouth and ask "So Will, what did you do before you became a drooling vegetable sitting in your own waste?" I can mumble "I banged the hell out of hot K-girls. Cue the video." Originally Posted by dallaswill
Got a good laugh from that, thank you.
Cameras in rooms? I want Royalties!!!!! If anyone laughed at my small dick, I want damages!!!!!
I believe thry are in the rooms more than we know. These asian providers are not a very trusting lot, and for good reason sometimes.
Susan made me cum so hard last visit my shot went over her head. Id like a copy of that.

On a serious note. I was in an amp this week and looked up into the air conditioning vent. Little tiny red light in there. Didnt stop me, just did all the biz in the shower. Wasnt best session ive ever had, was a newbie i havent seen before.
Why on earth would the AMPs willingly put cameras in the rooms? It can only hurt them if the recordings are seized. I can't see any upside for the AMPs. If anyone sees it differently, please enlighten me.

Now, security cameras on the parking lot or the front door, that's a different story entirely.
  • Groot
  • 07-19-2019, 07:18 PM
Why on earth would the AMPs willingly put cameras in the rooms? It can only hurt them if the recordings are seized. I can't see any upside for the AMPs. If anyone sees it differently, please enlighten me.

Now, security cameras on the parking lot or the front door, that's a different story entirely. Originally Posted by billw1032

You are assuming that the people who own/run the amps are smart.

Every time one goes down and they raid the owners home, they find hundreds of thousands of dollars in a closet and confiscate it. 'nuff said.
Those amps in Austin that got busted were recording. Police seized the recordings, took stills and put wanted out formthose in the stills. Google it
Didn't an amp owner in either OK city or maybe FW have the cameras in the rooms and then tried to black mail people with it. The law came and busted the place and then used the tapes against her. Idiots.
Yum, Susan !!! NC
Which amp?
looked for cameras amp bust in Austin. I didnt find it. I did find an article saying austin parlor got busted because the drain was clogged with used condoms. YUCK!!!!

Makes me think that maybe Bali actually got busted because of the used condoms I would see just outside. Local liquor store and quickie market called DPD to complain about, not clogged condom drain, but used rubbers just off the sidewalk?
A bit off topic, but always suspected VIPSweets had a two way mirror in the room next to office. And don’t believe providers are “texting” to let someone know the session is starting, they could just as easily be taking video or pictures of me laying their naked.
I suspected that at Bali as well. Things mamasan said to me during the goodbye, the way she said it....really made me think they had a two way in there
  • cmc
  • 07-23-2019, 08:15 AM
I always suspected that just give em a show guys a Lil dance for the public somewhere in Asia a group of business men are laughing at us
Bali having a 2 way? I've been all several different Bali rooms and I never saw anything that suggested 2 way mirrors. They are lined up and separated by the walls. If they indeed had them, I wish I knew as I could have spied on the monger next to me to get some ideas to try out. I also have had a view of their camera system and never saw anything that showed cameras in the rooms, just outside. But, like what has been posted, there are spas that are dumb enough to have them inside. I do remember the WACO situation and of course the Florida SNAFU. Stupid!!!