Help me out boys....

thanks guys...I wont have a "table shower" I was thinking more along the lines of a white trash version...like "a regular bath/shower" lol...tigercat....I think they'res a good chance u might come out smelling like a whore...ehh, and I will have to work on that...
thanks guys...I wont have a "table shower" I was thinking more along the lines of a white trash version...like "a regular bath/shower" lol...tigercat....I think they'res a good chance u might come out smelling like a whore...ehh, and I will have to work on that... Originally Posted by hannahmarie
NASCAR once sponsored a fragrance that smelled that way! It was called:

Burnt Rubber!
lmao. and the comedian/movie buff strikes again.
SL is funny that way ... he also likes to dress up.
Oh really...dresses up as what?
Hell yeah you KNOW Ill partake!!!!
Hell yeah you KNOW Ill partake!!!! Originally Posted by Jaguars
test dummie...womp womp womp...lol
lol
I offer that as part of the Spa Package treatment 1.5 hour session. It's my most popular booking choice. I have candles even without the Spa thing though. I just think it provides a nicer ambience.
That sounds more of a chick thing. Most guys just wanna get it in. Originally Posted by Shayla
I concur based on the avg guy get in get out style. However, I enjoy longer more intimacy style sessions and being a major romantic at heart, I do enjoy and notice any special touches the girl does for me. I just get tickled whenever a girl goes the extra step to make our session over the top.
Most guys fail and may not acknowledge because their head is do far up their ass and cuts off their oxygen.
Ladies, I notice! I will also thank you!
thanks guys...I wont have a "table shower" I was thinking more along the lines of a white trash version...like "a regular bath/shower" lol...tigercat....I think they'res a good chance u might come out smelling like a whore...ehh, and I will have to work on that... Originally Posted by hannahmarie
The white trash version -- priceless!
Some Providers offer this! Great if you’re in the mood for it! I think AlluringAva calls it a spa treatment! Very Nice! But I agree it not for everyday!

How about a Steak and Blow Job session? Watch the response you get on that one! Just sayin.... Originally Posted by Still Looking
LOL I like that, Steak and Blow Job. So much straightforward to the point. " Give me the meat and suck me off."

Yes, Spa Treatment. I throw in the bath salts, the balms, the massage, the body scrub, but it's sooo relaxing you might fall asleep. Which is why I encourage men in the evening to do it rather than say, at 10am LOL
SL don't you mean PF CHAN and blow.....just Sayin....]
Some Providers offer this! Great if you’re in the mood for it! I think AlluringAva calls it a spa treatment! Very Nice! But I agree it not for everyday!

How about a Steak and Blow Job session? Watch the response you get on that one! Just sayin.... Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL don't you mean PF CHAN and blow.....just Sayin....] Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Gives a whole new meaning to SWEET & SOUR! Just Sayin....