False Advertising By SW

wow so damn do u work there are dont you..i use to work there when it first open and and it was no drama like this..Miss v hope u get it together...
I told you, her account is compromised! go to the SW website and you will see that Bunnie Darling in there today too, as well as this thread, http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=387579 , this guy will not say it, but I think I have!
Oh boy. this again. so soon?
Everyone who isn't a regular of mine or wanting to be a client of mine please don't worry about what I do. I wish everyone well in whatever it is they do!

At BigDog:

Funny that I am at my current incall location and not SW go up and check for yourself V is in a ploy to try to get clients in,you will also not see my car there today nor ever again. April has also quit from SW as well! Good luck to you and to those ladies.

Mod's please shut this thread down as it has turned into more drama from a simple warning to my clients that I am NOT at SW!
You are right, Bunnie left out of there at about 1:30 or thereabouts, Shawna, you should know V has video of all the activities there with a time and date stamp except for in the rooms themselves so all can be verified. BTW, look at your reviews tab, who is the only one to review her under the new handle? I am definitely no WK, but when facts are different than what someone says, I will show you those facts and how they are contrary to what you said as fact. I like SW and have had some great sessions over there, two of which were with Kimmy/Bunnie. Most people can see the vendetta you have of trying to ruin her business and it is not going to happen. BTW, April was fired, she did not quit, as she got into an argument with one of the newer ladies, who is prettier.
Bigdoggie,

Bunnie only has one review now.

Yours.

I hope that you are not saying that you saw her BCD at SW?

Your review reads that you saw her someplace else.

Can you explain why you were so up on Bunnie when this handle popped up only now you seem very down on her?

I've had a blast with her in the past and hope to again soon.
look at my reviews again LL...........that is not Bunnie dude, that is Shawna in control of her account, can't you see that? I love Bunnie to death!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=365257

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=379349 this review I did see her outside of SW
So to cut the confusion.

Is Bunnie working now for YSB? According to their ads on Backpage and here on ECCIE, they claim to not be an agency or a studio but anytime a provider doesn't handle her own entire business, she falls under one of those or is pimped.

http://www.yoursecretboudoir.com/ysb_ladies_9.html

According to one of THE most suspicious handles I have ever seen on this board with regard to shill/promoters, NewYoRican, who almost exclusively has reviewed first the now defunct Office and now pretty much only posts reviews of YourSecretBoudoir, that appears to be where she has landed.

The agency I work for now does not want ladies posting themselves on ECCIE and does not deal with pimps,"money managers" nor drama. Originally Posted by Bunnie Darling
YSB is on P411 but only has 2 providers listed under their umbrella.

It may be just me but what Bunnie posted about whoever she is working for not wanting the individual girls to post here can mean all sorts of things but the major thing it means for me as a client is just who is logged into Bunnie's account and IF it is not the hot spinner girl I have seen before, then there is a problem that hopefully the Dallas Staff can resolve.

I do not know about her working at YSB, I told one guy that thought that as well to make an appointment to see her and if it is not her, to walk. Newyorican "promotes" YSB because he says his ATF runs the place, I think he said Nicolette was Bunny Darling, I seriously doubt it. If she is working there then they are not putting up the pics of the most beautiful one there.

And if her agency she works for does not want her posting on ECCIE, then she is not following the rules given to her. Like I said, Shawna once again has taken control of her account.
Eh whats the problem if she were to go to that place as long as shes happier I think but Im no expert.
This is not Shawna nor anyone else related to SW past nor present. I Do Not have a pimp or work for a agency that takes a huge split of your money. They are also not a studio because they do not do No walkins,No line ups and you only see they provider you chose to see and no clients or other ladies to run into. I just got off the phone with B.Wayne he also spoke to the owner of the incall location I work for so he knows it is 100% me & also knows I will NEVER be returning to SW. Also a little hard for me to be at SW when I was in a appointment at 1:30pm at my new incall location! I will no longer respond to the absurd accusations of my handle being stolen etc because it has not.
Its true guys. I did speak with her on the phone. She has me convinced she is in a better place. Although I have not used them (YET) she seems happier. It is different for me to get used to because they do things a little different than sw but not all places are going to be the same right? I got a chance to speak with the owner and it was nice to talk to her and make our introductions..im just waiting on them to get in touch with me. I tried to call the number but did not leave a message..due to me not wanting to look like an idiot for my lack of info. They seem to be very discreet and dont seem to want issues. I have seen bunnie before at her old place. This place has more safety features for the women which is good. I mean I couldnt even set up an appt while I was talking to the owner on a nother phone. You have to dial their advertised number..so in a way its good that there is better safety. but I have not used them yet I am trying to set something up in the immediate future....Im just excited I get to see bunnie. ....be seeing you soon gorgeous.
Boy, this popcorn is great!
it's time for all of them to move on to another city.
Hey guys I was Bunnie's 130 appointment and we were at her new location. So all this "account is compromised" crap is false. She is very HAPPY at her new location. I have see it first hand.