ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR!

I'm Cherokee and it doesn't hurt my feelings a bit.

People need to lighten up and quit drawing the race card every time they turn around.
That's all I have to say. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
100% agree...Chief is a title not a race
Once again for those who know nothing about Chiefs history. Lamar Hunt was basically given carte blanche by Mayor H. Roe Bartle, whose nickname was “Chief”, to relocate the Dallas Texans to KC. His reward was a team name as a tip of the hat. Funny I have not heard his family demand their name be removed from a “disrespectful “ convention center. And the arrowhead logo was the result of some doodling on a cocktail napkin on a flight to KC. As a retired CEC, I would be flattered to have the name change to “Chefs”.
FOOTBALL SEASON.

GO RAVENS Originally Posted by Jadec5717
Hey Jade
Btw you are certainly sexy AF
A little history for ya Chiefs vs Ravens
The Ravens all time record vs the Chiefs

4 wins
7 losses

The Ravens have lost 4 of the last 5 games vs the Chiefs.

Your welcome babe! Lol
Hmmmmmm.....wonder how the playoff records compare over the last few years? And the Ravens Super Bowl visits????? Oh wait, none.......in the last 5 years.
Once again for those who know nothing about Chiefs history. Lamar Hunt was basically given carte blanche by Mayor H. Roe Bartle, whose nickname was “Chief”, to relocate the Dallas Texans to KC. His reward was a team name as a tip of the hat. Funny I have not heard his family demand their name be removed from a “disrespectful “ convention center. And the arrowhead logo was the result of some doodling on a cocktail napkin on a flight to KC. As a retired CEC, I would be flattered to have the name change to “Chefs”. Originally Posted by Boredinop
I have met Mayor H. Roe Bartle, and his wife and family; he was greatly respected by many, including thousands of men and boys in the Boy Scouts of America. Mr. Bartle was the chief executive of the Boy Scouts of America, Kansas City Council when he began to ask other people in scouting about the relentless crime in Kansas City politics, that was run by the Democrat Party. The Chief was encourage to run for office and was easily elected. He made many positive changes in Kansas City. It is sad that he is still not around to keep the crime out of politics in Kansas City; the current mayor could learn from the examples of Mayor Bartle.

Calling a football team the Chiefs was a name of honor.
Bingo.
Ah yes football. As a sports fan I love a good game, especially when the sweeper hits a snapshot buzzer beater to nail the three pointer to nab the victory at the Indy 500.