Wanna know what some girls REALLY think?

The 2,000 lb elephant in the room is most hobbyist are ugly as fuck. But that comes with the job. Not all, but most good looking men get free sex by meeting women at the single bars and don't have to resort to paying providers to have "their world rocked."

If you don't like looking at ugly clients, make them wear brown paper sacks with holes cut out for their eyes and mouth. Originally Posted by PickUpSticks
We should do a poll on who gets laid more:

Ugly as Fuck
or
TROLLS
We should do a pole on who gets laid more:

Ugly as Fuck
or
TROLLS Originally Posted by TonyStark
Maybe pickupsticks and CuTeBLonde can get together and go make babies and live happily ever after.

As for the OP, 423 posts, yet you "don't spend your days sucking up to clients for their dime on review boards"? Since you don't suck up, I can only guess that you prefer to instead condescend, based on your behavior on this thread.
it's not about appearnce it's about hygeine and haggling and treating a woman like she shouldn't charge what she feels she deserves because some gents want to drive a ferrarri but pay for a pinto but get all the perks that come with a ferrarri....it doesn't work that way in any business. Sometimes it's about quality....maybe she don't put up with all the bs maybe she won't do bbbj,lfk,dfk,msog,daty,but that doesn't mean she still isn't willing to provide you with good service and take good care of you. I would rather have a hot chic than a below average or just ok looking chic because I'm trying to haggle about rates. If I'm paying I want the best but I also have to understand that if I want the best I have to be willing to pay her rate.usually the not so hot chics have the lower rates let's just be honest, HOT CHICKS know their self worth! When you have a client showing up smelly,bad breath,rough,unshaved,then on top of all that he has the audacity to make sure he gets a huge stretch out of a whopping 200 dollars then act like she should bow down is absurd!!
I think I have posted more this very week than ever in my life lol, and yea it's mostly humor...nothing heavy. In fact, I bet I packed on 100 plus posts just this weekend because it was the first time I had no one around but me.

You don't have to be mean to me lol. I get it...really. Trust me sweetheart, unlike you I won't be here every other day for the rest of the year/life....whatever. I go through post phases, then I get busy with you know, real life and all. I didn't disrespect you, so don't get mad at me because you didn't like what over worked said in the blog. Hell I didn't write the thing.

I think if anything me having the balls to post this shows my character is not about beating out the competition, but for having compassion for hard working women, but hell I digress. I will go back to being the snob London Rayne, and put the real me to rest now.
hell..towels are for sissies.. a real ho don't even need to worry about towel usage

oh wait..you ment for the shower after we got all sweaty...never mind!! Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv

Hmmm, where to begin. We are lucky in DFW. Two big people (well much larger than the norm) want to cover this thread.

It is your body and business ladies. If you want to move, happy trails. If you do not want to do X for Y, don't do it. Maybe you should consider a union. Companies have to deal with the bottom 5% employees 90% of the time. Do not cry about things you have agreed to do.
it's not about appearnce it's about hygeine and haggling and treating a woman like she shouldn't charge what she feels she deserves because some gents want to drive a ferrarri but pay for a pinto but get all the perks that come with a ferrarri....it doesn't work that way in any business. Sometimes it's about quality....maybe she don't put up with all the bs maybe she won't do bbbj,lfk,dfk,msog,daty,but that doesn't mean she still isn't willing to provide you with good service and take good care of you. I would rather have a hot chic than a below average or just ok looking chic because I'm trying to haggle about rates. If I'm paying I want the best but I also have to understand that if I want the best I have to be willing to pay her rate.usually the not so hot chics have the lower rates let's just be honest, HOT CHICKS know their self worth! When you have a client showing up smelly,bad breath,rough,unshaved,then on top of all that he has the audacity to make sure he gets a huge stretch out of a whopping 200 dollars then act like she should bow down is absurd!! Originally Posted by jazz1j
Wow logic from a man...imagine that. Look me up if you ever come to New Orleans. I will give you the golden pu&&y tour.
come one folks.
did london really say she didnt like this job?
was she the blog's author?
was she really spewing venom??

pls read and respond thoughtfully and respectfully, not haphazardly or with baseless assumptions or accusations.

or dont.

but when you got less that what you hoped for [either by taking one for the "team" or ignoring solid hobbying experiences and lessons from others who have been doing this a looooong time], just dont come whining back here. i dont care to read that kind of drama, either.

share a lesson of how not to do so? OK. whining? no.
Ms. Rayne u read my mind LMAO!! Im nt kissing anyones ass... this isnt the way this is supposed to go... but somewhere along the lines it got all screwed up LOL...
I think someone hit a nerve on Tony Patella.

I will have to submit that although his tone was sharp. He brings up valid points. There is a certain measure that a provider must live up to. Both providers and hobbyists must be considerate and realize that it IS another human being on the other end of the transaction.

If I am paying good money to see a provider for an hour or two... I DO expect to be treated like I am wanted there. I do not think it would be acceptable to be subjected to bad hygiene or personal drama that interferes with the product I am purchasing. If it is time and companionship. Then I as a paying client should get time... And companionship.

On the opposite side of the coin. A provider should not be subjected to degrading attitudes or malicious talk. Just because I am paying for your undivided attention.. I do not own you or have the right to talk down to you.
I DO have the obligating to treat you like an equal and to Make sure you feel safe and comfy when in my presence.

This is most certainly a business . And being a business man.. I find that if my clients are happy.. My revenue stream flows more steadily. If my employees are in a bad mood or have a negative attitude.... Productivity suffers and my clients are less likely to bless me with more business. I strive hard to make sure my people are happy and view the work place as a second home. If they are unsatisfied with work I will try to remedy the situation. If unable to accommodate... I recommend that they seek a position or vocation that provides them with the opportunity to be happy with how they spend their days away from home.( I. E.) find another job.

I appreciate all of the back breaking work
You ladies do . Please appreciate the back breaking work it takes for your clients to make the money to help keep you employed.

Remember ... Nobody cares how much you know ... Until they know how much you care.
You can take that philosophy to the bank $$$.

Thanks and be safe out there.
I think the original intent of the post wasnt' to inflame. Ms. Rayne does say some hobbiest. However, when someone posts something like this even if the intent is to only share information, the message is lost when both sides of the fence aren't excoriated.

The linked article shows just as much the bad side of the provider as the anicdotes she blogged about in the first place. Stacking hobbiests is just bad form. Trying to push a hobbiest after he's just popped tells me she's a clock watcher and not a GFE. She is no better than the SW who is more of a pop&go type girl. I'd even go so far as to say she is most likely someone who advertises GFE, but doens't offer a GFE service.

I'm sure there are providers who agree with the article. However, agreeing with it without stating that you know providers can be just as bad, IMHO, tells me that they don't really like there job. They are just too lazy to get a real job, because its easier to lay on their back and bitch.

Congrats on getting a few degrees, Ms. Rayne, but bragging about it doesn't make you any better of a person than anyone else. Was the statement made to put yourself above the hobby or any other provider or was it to make yourelf look better than the hobbiest you responded to? Your statement made you appear elitist. I've known several people with educations that are stupid as fuck and not very nice people.
Deanna,

I think we may be soulmates. I'd limit my towel usage to 1 for you any day Originally Posted by TheBizzer
+1
I think the original intent of the post wasnt' to inflame. Ms. Rayne does say some hobbiest. However, when someone posts something like this even if the intent is to only share information, the message is lost when both sides of the fence aren't excoriated.

The linked article shows just as much the bad side of the provider as the anicdotes she blogged about in the first place. Stacking hobbiests is just bad form. Trying to push a hobbiest after he's just popped tells me she's a clock watcher and not a GFE. She is no better than the SW who is more of a pop&go type girl. I'd even go so far as to say she is most likely someone who advertises GFE, but doens't offer a GFE service.

I'm sure there are providers who agree with the article. However, agreeing with it without stating that you know providers can be just as bad, IMHO, tells me that they don't really like there job. They are just too lazy to get a real job, because its easier to lay on their back and bitch.

Congrats on getting a few degrees, Ms. Rayne, but bragging about it doesn't make you any better of a person than anyone else. Was the statement made to put yourself above the hobby or any other provider or was it to make yourelf look better than the hobbiest you responded to? Your statement made you appear elitist. I've known several people with educations that are stupid as fuck and not very nice people. Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler
My point is that I must like the clients I see otherwise I very well could pack up and do something else. I happen to know from experience that my education and letters don't even pull in 60k, so I am going back to pursue something I know will provide a better future for me and my child. I know some of you think we should all be stupid whores dependent on you, but that's not the way it is.

Anyway, I feel like Jesus taking the stripes for everyone else but I posted it because some ladies have a few things to say. Maybe not all about what took place in that blog, but an idea of what certain providers have to deal with on a daily basis. You can take all the cheap shots you want at me...I'm an adult. The Red Herring Act is an obvious fallacy that I am quite accustomed to dealing with.

I will never meet any of you so what you think of me is really of little concern. Who I am outside of this business is what you will never know, and that's all that matters to me.

Take care of each other. Never know when you just might need someone to have compassion for what you go through.
Heard it...see the changes with opps, needs, desires...a moment to meet with our bodies and minds to satisfy...best wishes, enjoy the ride...
Ladies should speak for themselves..

people selling sex should NEVER compare themselves to jesus ..ever

and I realize since i'm not a card carrying member of the "i hate my job but i will pretend otherwise to make money" club..that i will get bashed.. I don't have to kiss ass either..but I don't also have to suck dick for a living but run my mouth about the customers/clients/hobbyiest either..

and sadly..no matter anyones education, etc etc..no matter where anyone will ever be employed in whatever line of work...most will always be dependent on SOMEONE..whether you are dependent on the customers here..or a physican and dependent on patients.. a lawyer dependent on criminals.. an auto mechanic dependent on people with broken cars.. no matter the line of work..you are always most of the time working for someone and dependent on them for business
+1