Is CBJ always a deal Breaker..... And why?

Awwww man is a deal breaker..I love to fill all of it..lol
no bbbj and no cim means i will not see a provider. of course this is the only thing i ever get when i hobby. wonder how long it would take for me to pop with a cbj. my first may last 15-20 minutes and the second around 30 minutes with bbbj. Originally Posted by sroach23

+1. If she's unwilling to perform a BBBJ to completion then it's not worth my time, effort or $. If I want a covered BJ I might as well just jack off in a tube sock.
Deal breaker, but I have no requirement for CIM or any of the variations. Rather have a professional hand job than CBJ but only do what is in your comfort zone. You wouldn't be very good at it if you were uncomfortable. There are over 800 alternatives in DFW
I really can go either way. My Atf fbsm provider is CBJ. If you can do other things exceptionally well, for me it can work out
YES
Like many here for me it's not a complete deal breaker, but if it's CBJ only then there has to be some other compelling reason to schedule. To be very honest, and this will probably get me some cross looks from some people on here, it's an equation.

On one side of the scale are the positives : BBBJ, no-upcharge for greek (even thought greek isn't even always something i'd want) , exceptional skills or personality, hitting a particular fetish of mine, exceptionally good value money wise, really close to me location-wise, drop dead gorgeous/body attributes (this includes looking like certain women who really do it for me)

On the other side of the scale are negatives: cbj only, no greek, premium rates (yes ladies the difference between $.5 and $$.5 or $$$ matters even if I have ample funds), a long drive to see her, or her appearance just doesn't do it for me.

You pile them up on either side of the scale and see where the scale tips. For me if it's just dead neutral (positives and negatives balance) there's little reason to see that provider as in Dallas there are enough providers that hit far enough on the positive side. If it lands on the positive side then the girl in question makes my list. It's shockingly close to the moneyball theory in baseball

By choosing to be a CBJ only provider you don't exclude yourself from the business , you simply narrow your clientele base. Ever notice that some great Mexican restaurants will also have a burger tucked away on the menu somewhere? it's because they realize they expand their clientele base if they offer the most in choices.
No
so what if it was a cbj with some chicken fajitas and a beer thrown in?

Like many here for me it's not a complete deal breaker, but if it's CBJ only then there has to be some other compelling reason to schedule. To be very honest, and this will probably get me some cross looks from some people on here, it's an equation.

On one side of the scale are the positives : BBBJ, no-upcharge for greek (even thought greek isn't even always something i'd want) , exceptional skills or personality, hitting a particular fetish of mine, exceptionally good value money wise, really close to me location-wise, drop dead gorgeous/body attributes (this includes looking like certain women who really do it for me)

On the other side of the scale are negatives: cbj only, no greek, premium rates (yes ladies the difference between $.5 and $$.5 or $$$ matters even if I have ample funds), a long drive to see her, or her appearance just doesn't do it for me.

You pile them up on either side of the scale and see where the scale tips. For me if it's just dead neutral (positives and negatives balance) there's little reason to see that provider as in Dallas there are enough providers that hit far enough on the positive side. If it lands on the positive side then the girl in question makes my list. It's shockingly close to the moneyball theory in baseball

By choosing to be a CBJ only provider you don't exclude yourself from the business , you simply narrow your clientele base. Ever notice that some great Mexican restaurants will also have a burger tucked away on the menu somewhere? it's because they realize they expand their clientele base if they offer the most in choices. Originally Posted by Bob Soldios
It's a deal breaker for me. Because I have limited time to hobby so when I get the chance I don't a cover....nothing like feeling a bunch of spit dripping down Mr man
A classic sign of pimp training, but not a deal breaker in and of itself.
Brooke,

It's probably like putting a latex dental dam on your pussy as someone goes down on you. It quite simply doesn't feel nearly as good.
Originally Posted by still-asleep
Good comparison--and the issue here is not purely physical. I know it's hard for any hot young female to imagine, but if some guy insisted on having a layer of plastic between his tongue and her body after she'd paid him two or three hundred dollars for at least the illusion of acceptance, she'd probably have a major objection.
Agree with Papacorn, i love the tongue (hers in my mouth, and hers on my dick).
its the intimicy. both for her as well as him.
always a deal breaker
Mostly and usually a deal breaker.
It's all relative...depending on attraction, rates and other services.