OMG

I AM A certified phlebotomist and lab tech.. im enrolled for the next semester to speak spanish so i can get a BETTER PAYING JOB... Originally Posted by candy licious
yes i go to the spa.. and no harm done.. i evpect grief from all for awhile.. and i have tryed to get provder status noone responds to me... i think im like the plague with my huge nipples!!!!!lol
  • MrGiz
  • 07-04-2010, 05:51 PM
1st of all.... I don't remember a description of "huge" nipples.... rather a quite "memorable" dangling presentation which put tears into my eyes upon first sight!

Yur nipples look quite nice to me!

Giz
Know- no..There is a difference.
Biting my tounge.
Biting my tounge. Originally Posted by Pamelatoo
TYVM I kept having to slap my hand
Biting my tounge. Originally Posted by Pamelatoo
TYVM I kept having to slap my hand Originally Posted by papabear_in_arkansas
Seriously! Glad you guys said something first. The last thing I need is to get accused of being catty...again. (meow)

On another note, I once knew this girl that wanted to take Spanish classes to get a better paying job...until everyone helped her realize that a little remedial English was in order first.
  • HSP
  • 07-05-2010, 01:45 AM
and i have tryed to get provder status noone responds to me Originally Posted by candy licious
Hmmmm ... Really????
I AM A certified phlebotomist and lab tech.. im enrolled for the next semester to speak spanish so i can get a BETTER PAYING JOB... Originally Posted by candy licious
Thank you again for your responses to my questions.

But, I don't understand your statement above.

I am not in the medical field, BUT I eat lunch practically every day with the lab manager, 4 lab department heads and a phlebotomist of a local hospital. Most have been employed in the lab in excess of 10 years and all have expressed satisfaction with their jobs. The new lab manager is a former department head in the lab. He is the only one who can speak a little Spanish. The reason being, he is married to a Hispanic, but he never attended any Spanish classes. The former lab manager is retiring at 62 and does not have any training in speaking Spanish.

I know in general terms the annual income of each lab employee because I have been asked to provide financial advice to several of them. I find it hard to believe that you would find a BETTER PAYING JOB outside of a hospital lab by only enrolling in a Spanish class.

Of course, none of them are facing a prostitution charge and that maybe what you are referring to in finding a BETTER PAYING JOB. Please do not take my questioning as "belittling you." I just don't understand your statement.

.. and i have tryed to get provder status noone responds to me... i think im like the plague with my huge nipples!!!!! Originally Posted by candy licious
Hmmmm ... Really???? Originally Posted by HSP
Your huge nipples are not the problem. I know of several providers with larger ones that have attained verified provider status, including one that has moderator status.

Based on HSP's comment, it appears there is a communication problem between the 2 of you. Did you direct your questions or verification request to arkansas@eccie.net? If not, I suggest you do so and also read the post below.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=4742

Good luck and we all look forward to seeing your status changing from "Registered Member" to "Verified Provider." If a BETTER PAYING JOB is truly what you are looking for, then obtain verified provider status. You can then forget about taking Spanish classes.
...If a BETTER PAYING JOB is truly what you are looking for, then obtain verified provider status. You can then forget about taking Spanish classes. Originally Posted by MacTheKnife
Well, now I'm thinking the Spanish thing could offer Candi Licious an edge on a virtually untapped market in Arkansas. How many Spanish speaking providers are running around in the Natural State?

As for me, no se habla Espanol...Mi no sabes nada...Solamente "Usted tiene el derecho a guardar silencio..."
Well Thanks alot Ginger. Now I must wake my donkey and ride to town for Almuerzo. He walks sooo slow. TACO TIME!!!!!
Most interesting dialogue. Filled with heat but little light. Perhaps will understand one day why people in hobby suspicious of newcomer. Especially one who make immediate large splash. Perhaps will also learn first rule in business is that wise lady and successful lady does not carelessly share information. Who one eats lunch with, what sort of school one go to, and other seemingly minor detail of personal information. If lady is careless with own information, perhaps careless with that of client. Would also be wise to make friend of more experienced lady and gentleman, not adopt smarty pants attitude. Would expect lady with even small amount of experience to wish to learn trade. Little business done from pokey, which most generously nippled self land in before Chan could make bowl of ramen. Suspicion of members here is that perhaps you work for police. Maybe, maybe not. Either way if careless attitude not discarded will have more rides downtown along with passengers.
If lady is careless with own information, perhaps careless with that of client. Would also be wise to make friend of more experienced lady and gentleman, not adopt smarty pants attitude. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Indeed.
  • MrGiz
  • 07-05-2010, 10:23 AM
There is a whole lot of assuming going on here, from our Most Experienced Pokey Committee!!*** ...... along with our own, infamous smarty pants attitude******** myself.... I am more curious , than suspicious

I care very little, whether she's a phlebotomist or not.... but I can think of a few reasons for the Spanish classes within the medical community.

Tell Ya'll what.... Candy, you look delicious!! I hope you get some good reviews posted up in the next couple of weeks.... and I hope to meet when I get back to the area!!

Giz
There is a whole lot of assuming going on here, from our Most Experienced Pokey Committee!!*** ...... along with our own, infamous smarty pants attitude******** myself.... I am more curious , than suspicious

I care very little, whether she's a phlebotomist or not.... but I can think of a few reasons for the Spanish classes within the medical community.

Tell Ya'll what.... Candy, you look delicious!! I hope you get some good reviews posted up in the next couple of weeks.... and I hope to meet when I get back to the area!!

Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz
Assuming? Really? Did you miss the newspaper article? The subsequent police ads on bp? And the LE review that had to be removed? Keep up Giz.

I don't judge folks who have a rough start in the biz, but I do get suspicious when someone doesn't have any interest in getting help from the other girls while refusing to explain themselves and NEVER tries to become a verified provider.
Most interesting dialogue. Filled with heat but little light. Perhaps will understand one day why people in hobby suspicious of newcomer. Especially one who make immediate large splash. Perhaps will also learn first rule in business is that wise lady and successful lady does not carelessly share information. Who one eats lunch with, what sort of school one go to, and other seemingly minor detail of personal information. If lady is careless with own information, perhaps careless with that of client. Would also be wise to make friend of more experienced lady and gentleman, not adopt smarty pants attitude. Would expect lady with even small amount of experience to wish to learn trade. Little business done from pokey, which most generously nippled self land in before Chan could make bowl of ramen. Suspicion of members here is that perhaps you work for police. Maybe, maybe not. Either way if careless attitude not discarded will have more rides downtown along with passengers. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan

When one fisherman sees another fisherman baiting, getting bites and catching fish, a wise and courteous fisherman would recognize this and determine it's time for said fisherman to sit down and silently watch the proceedings from the river bank.

To do otherwise, would muck up the water and the fish would stop biting.

Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz
Giz, r u drunk? Originally Posted by jon5150

Well, are you???????