Dfk v/s bbbjcimnqns

I know that I, for one, do feel this way. Even in my personal life. For some reason, kissing is just more intimate/personal. Maybe it is because you are up close and personal, and giving oral is a little bit more detached.

It's funny too, OP, because I have said almost this exact same thing; I'll suck a guy's cock 'til he shoots his load down my throat, but I will make him wait to start kissing until we have progressed at least somewhat in our relationship, lols.

If I feel this way, I am sure other ladies do as well. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
i will agree with victoria for sure it is intimate to kiss and that's because one part is passion and the other is raunchy sex and you can have both when the both are intimately genuinely attracted and lust for one another on a non hobby provider setting, in this setting we provide the fantasy so we can close our eyes and easily give that below stuff but we dont kiss everyone bcuz maybe we save that for the man in our other lives,,, that's the same as the glory hole for me; unless of course my roses are extra long stemmed then we can talk.,,, just saying.. that's me though, not speaking for any other providers, ok... thanks for this post it was interesting to see the different angles of eveyone!
I do not kiss women I am not close to, and I never kiss providers. I also do not DATY providers. The idea of me coming close to licking or tasting another man's cum. I cannot get over that another man may have just shot his load in her mouth or vagina 15 minutes before I arrived. And providers tell me they are low volume or that they clean up real good after each session. I just do not trust providers. For example if she tells me I am first appt. today can I trust that? I had a provider ask me once to move my appt. back 30 minutes as she was waiting for her car to be done at shop. I agreed and later that day saw a review by another man, I PMed him and yep as I thought, she moved my appt. back to make more money. And yep I got there jist after he left.

I do not kiss nor DATY with providers, not into tasting men's cum.
Hey, the ladies tell me my splooge is tasty.
Thank you Kammye!!! A true honest answer,I know there is reasons, but myself,I like kissing Originally Posted by Wizzywig1026
Anytime darlin'!
Well I just say simply ask me in a p.m. and I'll let you know if it's going to be OK or not . OK ? easy right? I feel like 'm pretty easy-going and accommodating as much as I possibly can be , being that this is a service industry position that we are in here. So we have to remember that if we don't like what we do there's always Walmart or McDonald's! I for one very much enjoy what I do and it shows. I just thought it was a really interesting thread because I think about it a lot myself when I'm in a session summoner is that are easy to get along with and very sensual and in Blendwell with my sensuality and some are not , I just go with the flow ...
After tomorrow won't matter to me anyways!
I can't get into any session without kissing. That's just me
  • N.M.
  • 04-09-2017, 09:46 PM
Love is in the muthafucking air... Originally Posted by WTF
"Cum and meet me in the SAKS bathroom stall".....

Attachment 637547

Obviously that ain't ^ but I'm just sayin'

I vary in this quite a bit - mostly based on hygiene (hers) and overall mood.

The last session I did (bargain double) there was a few introductory kisses but I wasn't there for any passion. I wanted to get a good workout so no kissing, no DATY, etc. mostly my doing standing mish on the two ladies.

Other times - and only with 3 or 4 ladies I have ever seen - there is basically oral everywhere. With the right girl, in the right mood, there is frequent moves from lfk/dfk to DATY, BBBJ, and 69, with tongues shoved in throats before, during, and after. These are sessions where it's impossible for me to believe the passion isn't real. The orgasms are certainly real for both her and me.

Again, that's a rare occurrence with only a couple ladies. Far more often, I'll kiss a little as a warm up but that's not what I'm there for and I second the desire to not get any other dudes aftertaste.
I don't CIM and have never swallowed and probably never will...

But I do like kissing.
I don't see how you can have or provide a GFE and "passionate" session without kissing

As long as they have great oral hygiene/fresh breath and non-chapped lips, I will kiss the soul out of you

If otherwise then....

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori

Natalia, you and I may have a date with destiny
I do not kiss women I am not close to, and I never kiss providers. I also do not DATY providers. The idea of me coming close to licking or tasting another man's cum....

I do not kiss nor DATY with providers, not into tasting men's cum. Originally Posted by gentlemantoo
Whoa....you think providers are allowing bb, not to mention creampies?!

Let's hope not!
Yes, providers are doing bare back. It has been offered to me on 3 occasions. Most providers, if not all do bare back with someone, how else do they have children. All providers get asked to do bare back, most give in when they get desperate for cash.

Being a provider is a progression of doing things the woman never dreamed of doing just to keep the cash flow going. She might start off CBJ, covered everything but as time goes by she starts BBBJ, then eventually CIM, swallowing, and even rimming guys for cash. And finally the BBFS to her "special" friends.

For some odd reason seems talking about BBFS is taboo, but doing it is alright? I do not do BBFS with providers, but 3 have offered and others have hinted. It is more common than discussed.