Asian Roulette - Cops watching

Always appreciates Zollner's Canadian reports. It seems like the ones who complain are the people who are forbidden Canadian entry. Originally Posted by BfloEd
I would respond to your post had we not been warned earlier in this thread. "Gentlemen let’s get back on topic and it’s not Canada."
fuckin Brasil
Next time I contact a provider from that address, as her if cops are outside her door ! I betcha if you sat in your car outside near the room, you would see the curtains move !!!
Yup, nothing wrong with passing out helpful hobby info. After all it's the purpose of this SHMB. Point is GWN is a hobby paradise right now with fine exchange rates. Plus you have no worries like the OP mentions here.

Rates are nice up North, maybe not as great as those 40 buck 'parade specials' PM clued us all in about but still pretty nice. Originally Posted by Zollner
I'm sure you mean well, but to constantly bring the advantages of Canada into so many discussions eventually becomes tedious and boring. Sort of like hearing the same stories from your elderly uncle every time you see him.
And at some point perhaps even mildly insulting. You seem not to be aware that most hobbyists in WNY are well aware of the Canadian hobby scene. No need to preach to the choir. Originally Posted by brasil
And which forum to look if in need of that information.... Maybe that's where Celso hangs out now..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Keep posting about the GWN Zollner. Valuable info especially to newbs. Mention it as many times as other mention the 'arc', or 'incorrect', or 'drunk poasting', or 'out of the office' etc. Not valuable info to anyone!
Keep posting about the GWN Zollner. Valuable info especially to newbs. Mention it as many times as other mention the 'arc', or 'incorrect', or 'drunk poasting', or 'out of the office' etc. Not valuable info to anyone! Originally Posted by IamVictoryasSecret
Agree completely and try. After all passing out helpful hobby info is the purpose of this SHMB.

However there are some roly-poly, potbellied posters here who want no mention made of the GWN since it may impact negatively on parades and managed goings on at the hobby barge. Times are tough, this competition hurts some bottom lines, so all talk of there is preferred to be stifled...lol

Just look at a thread dealing on this very same subject which is relegated to the Lounge. It should be moved to, Coed Discussions for all to see, not just those with PA credit.
Edit. Snip.
Back to Asian roulette.....
Apparently no one wants to stay on topic.

Thread is closed