A Saturday Night in Arkansas!!

Btw, still waiting on my BFE!! Originally Posted by Sydney Pure

Soon, but I have to mend a few fences first. My foot is firmly planted in my mouth at this point.

I hope everyone was able to enjoy their evening. It was a beautiful one!
Got stood up in Monroe, should have gone to Little Rock instead and visited one of the fine ladies in this thread. Originally Posted by Lonesome
Well next time Just do IT!!
Hope everyone had a better than me, I was stood up too Lonesome but by a civvy!
Hope everyone had a better than me, I was stood up too Lonesome but by a civvy! Originally Posted by Centralarnewguy
Now we know why we p4p!!! Sorry lovie want a back rub??
Hope everyone had a better than me, I was stood up too Lonesome but by a civvy! Originally Posted by Centralarnewguy
Ouch! That had to suck.... Sorry that happened CAG

I'm still drooling over Sydneys Avatar ..mmmm
Thanks u two, she does look really hot in her avatar!
On a positive or pathetic note I did get to watch The Wedding Planner tonight and I am now watching You've Got Mail! Lol. Maybe I should cancel my membership and join a gay board, lol
You need a new civvy (civie)!
You need a new civvy (civie)! Originally Posted by giteneny
She made it up to Him!! Now we need details!!!
On a positive or pathetic note I did get to watch The Wedding Planner tonight and I am now watching You've Got Mail! Lol. Maybe I should cancel my membership and join a gay board, lol Originally Posted by Centralarnewguy
No! No! No!! You've got mail is a classic!!
She made it up to Him!! Now we need details!!! Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
Matter of fact I think we deserve a review!!
Ouch! That had to suck.... Sorry that happened CAG

I'm still drooling over Sydneys Avatar ..mmmm Originally Posted by small package
I'll wipe your chin babe!
No review but she paid for her earlier cancellation and spent many hours tied to my bed!
No review but she paid for her earlier cancellation and spent many hours tied to my bed! Originally Posted by Centralarnewguy
Sounds like your into a lil DOM me likes!!!
I wouldn't say a little!