The average hobbyist and other stereotypes

I can play rough too, being ever mindful of arterial locations on the human body. Originally Posted by Nicolet
Nicolet, it's going down this weekend then. As I've said I like a marathon and I can go for days so let's do this.
I can play rough too, being ever mindful of arterial locations on the human body. Originally Posted by Nicolet
An Epic event is unfolding, this weekend we will learn if Imdown can hold up his end of the bargain. I'm placing my bet that while he is young and probably still wakes up with a hard on every day if he books Nic long enough thus weekend it might take a few days for Little Down to be ready to go again.....
Yep it is in the works, I hope she's ready cause it's been a long few weeks and no fun. :/ I'm ready for the weekend
well Imdown,I would love to meet you one day.................AS LONG AS YOU DON;T LOOK LIKE YOUR AVATAR....LOL!!!
well Imdown,I would love to meet you one day.................AS LONG AS YOU DON;T LOOK LIKE YOUR AVATAR....LOL!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Not at all!!! I just like the caption lol
lol GOOD,then when I return we will have to meet!
I'm ready for you too!
I was just thinking about this same thing! I know I am young, (a mere 22) but I have always been told that I have an old soul. I don't like the wild crazy life, life a lot of people I go to school with, but I do enjoy going out from time to time...Most guys I have come across are 30+, college educated, middle/upper class. The older guys are the best! I wish a few more would give a youngster like me a shot...my conversation is anything but immature!
Mid 40's. Consultant in the HR field. Single. Just enjoying the honesty of the hobby. We all know why we are here and what we each get out of it.
I attract mainly white collar dollars, but grocery shopping, pumping gas, and working out, the brothers are all up on my big white ass. Haha. Gotta love em all
I attract mainly white collar dollars, but grocery shopping, pumping gas, and working out, the brothers are all up on my big white ass. Haha. Gotta love em all Originally Posted by LisaLyonz
Well DUH!!!! ;-)
I attract mainly white collar dollars, but grocery shopping, pumping gas, and working out, the brothers are all up on my big white ass. Haha. Gotta love em all Originally Posted by LisaLyonz

White collar dollar guys love that big white ass too!
Late 20's with a family. Needs just aren't met around the house and affairs are way too risky.
Thx ILTG and LaMan, but the fact is that most white collar dollars are looking, but the psycho trophy wives handcuff them to the grocery carts and kids. So amusing. I love prancing around the grocery store in prada and skinny jeans simply to piss off the soccer moms.
Thx ILTG and LaMan, but the fact is that most white collar dollars are looking, but the psycho trophy wives handcuff them to the grocery carts and kids. So amusing. I love prancing around the grocery store in prada and skinny jeans simply to piss off the soccer moms. Originally Posted by LisaLyonz

LOL, I often look at attractively dressed ladies wondering if outside if RL they provide!

Lisa I would definitely have to buy your groceries if I saw you in the store shopping like that!! Would be on the phone soon as I got back in my truck trying to get and appointment to come eat YOUR groceries!

Cruel and unusual punishment that would be to see you in the store dressed as such and not be able to do anything but smile as you walk past....