Bonemaker Barbie scam artist

http://cdn-w.eccie.net//images/provi...70a2153ec7.jpg Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

Bonemaker Barbie likes to look you deeply in the eyes and then talk to you, "why didn't you ask me out for dinner the last time we were together (the time I gave her $100 to help her out)" while giving you a bj. That's how she hooks you.
Bad choice of gals to fall for.
Bad choice posting your mistake all over the website.
As pointed out earlier, this is not a warning. It is a bad decision on your part to fall for a gals sob story and she took your money. This happens in life, not just the hobby.
This just makes you look bad. You sound all butt hurt because she hurt your feelings. I'm sorry this happened to you, but your not the first guy this has happened to. Most don't go blabbing it over the internet though.
Man up, get your nuts back in your sack and go fuck another hooker. Just don't get all emotional about it. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

I agree that I chose the wrong gal or fate allowed us to cross each other's paths. I still stand on my post. I don't care if this makes me look bad. Hell this is a hooker review board. We aren't exactly angels. I am not hurt anymore. I am getting this behind me. Trust me, I will be seeing another gal. I am stating my case and that's it. I am just warning that Bonemaker Barbie is the type of person to fuck you over so please be careful.
The money involved is negligible. Ive pissed off way more on stupid stuff that did not even get me laid. No harm, no foul.
  • cr76
  • 09-20-2015, 11:20 PM
Sorry this happened to you. Like some other posters said. Learn and move on.
Yeah you got taken for a ride....
Easiest way to be---

"No pussy? No time? No money for you."

Bam.

If any hooker truly were in a money-bind, she knows how to fuck her way out of it.
If not... she's not a very good hooker.
IJS...
  • bbkid
  • 09-21-2015, 07:42 AM
What's her number?
  • cr76
  • 09-21-2015, 07:48 AM
I'm suprised she hasn't said anything yet - even the girl that ripped me off - put something in her ad - she never came into coed to clarify because he would have been lying - justbusualkybwhen these Hingis happen people will defend themselves - wrong or right
Rest assured she's played this game with other guys before.
What's her number? Originally Posted by bbkid

It's on her showcase.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=28042 8

If any hooker truly were in a money-bind, she knows how to fuck her way out of it.
If not... she's not a very good hooker.
IJS... Originally Posted by FoxyNC

I agree. Bonemaker Barbie complained to me how business was slow for her; hence, her needing some help. I was so emotionally blind at the moment not to realize that she could have taken the session with me, but of course she had more excuses like not feeling too well, etc. I was played.
I agree. Bonemaker Barbie complained to me how business was slow for her; hence, her needing some help. I was so emotionally blind at the moment not to realize that she could have taken the session with me, but of course she had more excuses like not feeling too well, etc. I was played. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle

Let me chime in...OMG...this girl played you for a FOOL. And easily too. That should scare you. How EASILY you got played by a hooker.
First off...business isnt that slow. I am a BBW and do well even today. My phone is ringing and texts going off. Im defiantly NOT everyones type, but I dont believe for a SECOND that its that slow for her with that body and face. Thats red flag #1. Cause girls look like that are NOT starving. If she has fucked guys over before, then yes she may not be making as much. But thats her fault honestly. I think her issues are more, way more, than kids and food. If shes spending $100 a day on food, your dumb for believing it. Only very few things I can think of to spend over $100 a day on and they arent good. Thats red flag #2. Also, that ex...lol...hes laughing with her about you.
Again, you should be worried bout how easily you were scammed. And keep business business. I am sorry you were screwed over but you allowed it. And fell for it. So learn from this, bounce back, and realize that its a 1 in million chance you will meet your sole mate on here. It rarely happens. This isnt "Pretty Woman!!!"
Let me chime in...OMG...this girl played you for a FOOL. And easily too. That should scare you. How EASILY you got played by a hooker.
First off...business isnt that slow. I am a BBW and do well even today. My phone is ringing and texts going off. Im defiantly NOT everyones type, but I dont believe for a SECOND that its that slow for her with that body and face. Thats red flag #1. Cause girls look like that are NOT starving. If she has fucked guys over before, then yes she may not be making as much. But thats her fault honestly. I think her issues are more, way more, than kids and food. If shes spending $100 a day on food, your dumb for believing it. Only very few things I can think of to spend over $100 a day on and they arent good. Thats red flag #2. Also, that ex...lol...hes laughing with her about you.
Again, you should be worried bout how easily you were scammed. And keep business business. I am sorry you were screwed over but you allowed it. And fell for it. So learn from this, bounce back, and realize that its a 1 in million chance you will meet your sole mate on here. It rarely happens. This isnt "Pretty Woman!!!" Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
It's more like I allowed her to play me like a fool.
Business is slow her because she probably didn't want to take in calls but then again she could have been screwing guys over from left to right. $100 was to help her for the week but I had a feeling something was up. I didn't see any needle marks or anything out of the ordinary but that does not mean a whole lot. Again, I was blinded by fantasy. The ex was probably in on it too. Having two kids with the same man means that this isn't a one night stand affair that accidently created a family. Yes, I am worried that I was taken easily. But I think I got caught in the fantasy of it all and but it's a good thing I experienced this rude awakening before it had gotten out of control. I do agree that the hobby is not a dating site. I fell through the cracks in this case. Great post!
  • cr76
  • 09-21-2015, 10:59 AM
Just learn and move on, no sense if beating your self up about it.
you got screwed over, it happens to all of us.
Besides if 320 is all she got from you, that's nothing in the long run.
well did the provider(BB) responded yet or no to this thread ????? want to hear two sides of the story lol...else OP is right
  • cr76
  • 09-21-2015, 02:13 PM
Like i said earlier, people will usually defend themselves right or wrong.

Maybe she feels she doesn;t need to defend her self on public forum and would rather address the issue on a case by case basis if it's get brought up, IDK.

but im sure she will still receive and see clients.

or a WK will post a review saying how this is all a lie and misunderstanding.