Who can noobies trust as far as studio reviews go?

It's back! Wheeeeeeeeee!!

Originally Posted by grail
Pretty sad that you got up around 4 AM to reply what I posted. It bothered you so much that you couldn’t sleep? Of a subject that has nothing to do with you …. or is it?
There is constant infiltrations inside this forum. It's a fight for dominance and power. There is also infighting for greater roles but the ones who are seeking a truly memorable experience with a provider are taking a hit. The competitive nature of things are affecting everything. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
+1000

Most guys, like myself, are here to get laid with no drama, not compete with keyboard warriors who would not dare be so bold face to face in person.

On internet boards, there is ALWAYS going to be trolls trying to bait you into getting infractions. On a whore board like this, that multiplies exponentially. On Eccie itself, the fight is essentially this---if you have your own opinion(s) and you express it, instead of the opinion(s) they want you to have, then you have a target on your back for insults, cyberstalking and most importantly, the providers you have seen and the ones you make known you want to see, get told not to see you. It gets even worse when you strike back as not only do you get the points from the mods, but also others take that misinformation and lies spread about you as fact and repeat it as well. So, you cannot win for losing, especially since arguing with fools with agendas leads to them beating you with experience.

Keeping on topic with the thread, do not trust reviews, many guys post reviews just to gain PA to read the fake/embellished reviews like the one they put up to gain that access. My advice is to research girls in other ways, talk to them, let them know what you like, eliminating those who do not coincide with what you like, go see the one(s) you feel good about and report back. Then, look at past reviews and see who had a similar experience, and there you have a trustworthy reviewer.
Originally Posted by Finman22
Don't forget the OP ksalter
Don't forget the OP ksalter Originally Posted by ntxguy
Sometimes original posters are forgotten. To answer his question, you just have to learn to sniff out BS. If your session runs counter to a review it could be the girl had a bad day or it could be the review you read was shit. Point being, if you had a good session say so and if you had a bad session say so. People will put the puzzle together on their own if they have enough pieces.
It's back! Wheeeeeeeeee!!

Originally Posted by grail
Who? Kim? Finman22? me? Thank you for welcoming but I don’t know who I am. Enlighten me with you knowledge. 2-3 other men or bitches have played Mr.Know It All already. Join the party…
Registered member Asian Prick, what do you think about Lovely Angels?
Registered member Asian Prick, what do you think about Lovely Angels? Originally Posted by Finman22
What about Lovely Angels? Is there problem with them? Except few most their ladies are excellent and enjoy fucking them raw. Probably the best option in Dallas.
Originally Posted by AGBB 2.0
They are not the same. AP is the real troll back from the banning grave. AGBB 2.0 is a new member but from way back, not on the banned list either
  • grail
  • 04-08-2022, 04:26 PM
Pretty sad that you got up around 4 AM to reply what I posted. It bothered you so much that you couldn’t sleep? Of a subject that has nothing to do with you …. or is it? Originally Posted by AsianP
Not at all. I'm up whenever. Just glad to see that the Asian studio TROLL extraordinaire is back. Been kinda dull here without your pathetic moronic incessant ranting. Just starting the countdown now as to how long you will last this go around until the obligatory banning. No matter what handle you come back as it's still the same delusional self absorbed style that you constant display here. So rant away troll king...LOL

I’m a fictional writer but I’m hearing tales that maple is coming back to La on Monday. I may need to compare her up against some others I’ve never met.
My reviews used to be trustworthy. Probably still would be, if I would write one. It has been a year since my last one, and I only wrote that some 4 weeks later, after the session, when 2 guys requested it. Other than that one it has been 15 months since my last review.

There will be a few more, I'm sure.. As Molly Tobin sang in the ''Unsinkable Molly Brown''... I aint down yet!
Id like to think my reviews are trustworthy. I do give my honest opinions and encounters.. but I am also a simple man so most visits are good for me..
i can relate. im a guy of simple taste.

sometimes i feel like doing reviews, sometimes i dont. And i dont really care who believes them or not because almost like clock work, when i do a review, ill get pms from handles from like years ago with no reviews and barely any posts asking me questions. I always think its either the girls, a pimp, or someone with more than one handle too scared to ask with their more known, or main handle. I think if its the girls they want to see what ill say about them, or same thing if its a pimp. then sometimes i start getting odd texts on my hobby phone, like spam texts and things trying to phish for info. NEVER use your real phone newbs.
+1000

Most guys, like myself, are here to get laid with no drama, not compete with keyboard warriors who would not dare be so bold face to face in person.

On internet boards, there is ALWAYS going to be trolls trying to bait you into getting infractions. On a whore board like this, that multiplies exponentially. On Eccie itself, the fight is essentially this---if you have your own opinion(s) and you express it, instead of the opinion(s) they want you to have, then you have a target on your back for insults, cyberstalking and most importantly, the providers you have seen and the ones you make known you want to see, get told not to see you. It gets even worse when you strike back as not only do you get the points from the mods, but also others take that misinformation and lies spread about you as fact and repeat it as well. So, you cannot win for losing, especially since arguing with fools with agendas leads to them beating you with experience.

Keeping on topic with the thread, do not trust reviews, many guys post reviews just to gain PA to read the fake/embellished reviews like the one they put up to gain that access. My advice is to research girls in other ways, talk to them, let them know what you like, eliminating those who do not coincide with what you like, go see the one(s) you feel good about and report back. Then, look at past reviews and see who had a similar experience, and there you have a trustworthy reviewer. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
well done sir. good advice, well stated.