Swallowers

I suck too much dick to be swallowing different gents loads, haha count me out.
  • BLM69
  • 05-25-2022, 09:59 PM
I suck too much dick to be swallowing different gents loads, haha count me out. Originally Posted by BBW Mamacita
Whores that swallow tell me it's good protein, I think they just like it going down their throats
I had a whore who was top 3 swallowed my whole cock, sucked and licked the balls and loved to slurp the man juice like it was a meal, thought about how she would make a good wife with those skills then I nutted, she's been MIA for about 9 months now, maybe a state vacation, I'll find again, I always do Originally Posted by BLM69
My short-lived 2nd marriage was to an ebony woman who loved & lived to swallow my man juice, every fucking day at least once. She’d wake me up in the middle of the night sucking me off, wake up in the morning to suck me off before I got ready for work, etc...That’s all I miss about that BSC, materialistic nympho, though!
My short-lived 2nd marriage was to an ebony woman who loved & lived to swallow my man juice, every fucking day at least once. She’d wake me up in the middle of the night sucking me off, wake up in the morning to suck me off before I got ready for work, etc...That’s all I miss about that BSC, materialistic nympho, though! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Balls EMPTY, stomach FULL, QUIET home. It's not that hard to keep us, ladies.
ManSlut, cheaper to keep her?
  • BLM69
  • 05-26-2022, 04:56 PM
Balls EMPTY, stomach FULL, QUIET home. It's not that hard to keep us, ladies. Originally Posted by bobbyb1234
Now some whores want their bills paid before they give it up 😂 The social media whores that get their head blown up by simps,.most of them are nasty looking, they end up old cat ladies wondering where it all went wrong? Or they're here old as fuck still turning tricks to make rent smh

I'll dump a whore in a second that attempts any simp recruitment in the RW, A real woman have their stuff together and don't respect soft simps that lead with their wallet's.
Never had a gal thats been able to this to me. After the 4th dirbursement, its usually come back my way to the volume. Waay too much for them
White Settlement buttercup princess loves to swallow loads
I Swallow , then lick you clean! Originally Posted by melannie_star
Been about 10 years, but always enjoyed our meetups and the pool games. Be careful playing pool with her I remember some skills in that area as well as BCD.
I have always wanted to cim with swallow. Have me crawling up the wall while she wont let go. I havent even had one to get me to blow in her mouth.But I enjoyed trying. Now after surgery I'll be lucky if it works.
I'm smiling.. LOL

I'll be happy to let any one of you give me a mouth full.
I ENJOY it, I Really do. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Melanie was one the best I’ve had and one of the ones that’s swallow it all…I need to book back with her soon!!
I just do a session with her - she will swallow and lick
It clean ..
Well this brings back memories. Nina will definitely steal every drop from you. You have no hope of holding back. It’s mind blowing.
And Melanie is trying total package but I guess I never did that with her because I always wanted to well you know hahaha. Great lady
a real lafy licks her "plate" clean!!!!! yummmm