August 1st catholics have to give up their religion.

Please excuse He-Showed-Shit-For-Avatar. He-Showed-Shit-For-Avatar is suffering from self-induced, (it's his aroma therapy in his "throne room") homo-erotic delusions. Would someone please direct this misguided shit-for-brains to the Another Realm Forum. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is he still showing that shit in his avatar? If no, I may take him of ignore.
Is he still showing that shit in his avatar? If no, I may take him of ignore. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
he still bubbles shit
The catholic church does not pay taxes but they spend millions (billions worldwide) on charity. You got a problem with that?
  • WTF
  • 08-02-2012, 02:46 AM
Let me explain it to you WW - You can be catholic, muslim, pagan, atheist, whatever. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT, but the church can't have it both ways. They want political activism but want to be considered as a non-political organization. If the church wants my tax dollars to subsidize them, FOLLOW THE DAMN LAWS ON THE BOOKS, otherwise, start paying TAXES just like the rest of us. Got that? If not I can explain it with cartoons, perhaps you'll get it. Originally Posted by icuminpeace
Exactly. They have the right to exercise the freedom of speech but as individuals not as a group.

They should be taxed if they want to play in politics, just like all the rest of us!
So you also oppose the political activism of other tax exempt organizations like the NAACP, NRA, and NOW?

Or do you just single out The Catholic Church?

And what "political action" has The Church taken?

You really let your Atheism get in the way of rational thought.

[/B]
LOL! Fascism, he says. Now you're just being silly. Catholics DO pay taxes, the catholic church doesn't. I'm not talking about individual catholics, I'm talking about the church itself as an institution, but of course, an intellectually challenged person like you will have reading comprehension problems. Next! Originally Posted by icuminpeace
Atheism? LOL! I believe in God, I don't believe in organized religion. Read my signature line. I guess the sheep need a politician and a religious leader to tell them how to think, what to say and what to do. Not me dude, keep your political leader and your church. God and I don't need a middle man.

You need to read some history about the role of the catholic church throughout time, you might change your mind. Charity is the least they can do to make up for the holocaust they caused on the American natives in latin america. The catholic church was the equivalente of the SS for the Spaniards and Portuguese when conquering Latin America.
Shhhhhh! Don't upset the children with truth.
Capt. Asshat , shitford8, and wanker might
not recover. Remember, GOP talking points only.
There is limited space between their ears.
If you want to make a profit at your business then you follow the rules and regulations set forth by our goverment. You want to be a not-for-profit/religous organization, then you get a seperate set of rules. Not too tough to follow
Still waiting for you to answer the basic questions:

Again,

1. Do you also oppose the political activism of other tax exempt organizations like the NAACP, NRA, and NOW?

2. What "political action" has The Church taken that they should lose their tax exempt status?

Atheism? LOL! I believe in God, I don't believe in organized religion. Read my signature line. I guess the sheep need a politician and a religious leader to tell them how to think, what to say and what to do. Not me dude, keep your political leader and your church. God and I don't need a middle man.

You need to read some history about the role of the catholic church throughout time, you might change your mind. Charity is the least they can do to make up for the holocaust they caused on the American natives in latin america. The catholic church was the equivalente of the SS for the Spaniards and Portuguese when conquering Latin America. Originally Posted by icuminpeace
Bringing up 400 hundred year old crimes against the catholic church. Why did we ever stop bombing the Germans, the Japanese, or the Souix?

With handle like "I cum in peace" should be careful. That is probably what they said when they arrived.
The atheist approach to the religious in the 20th Century.

Chairman Mao Zedong's firing squad taking aim at Jesus entitled, "The Execution of Christ" (2009) by the Gao Brothers.
The atheist approach to the religious in the 20th Century.

Chairman Mao Zedong's firing squad taking aim at Jesus entitled, "The Execution of Christ" (2009) by the Gao Brothers. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This looks more like a bunch of religious nuts executing a gay guy in a loin cloth...LOL

...ijs
  • CJ7
  • 08-02-2012, 01:50 PM
This looks more like a bunch of religious nuts executing a gay guy in a loin cloth...LOL

...ijs Originally Posted by Sensia

its a statue representation of the National Guard shooting a hippie kid at Kent State during a war protest ....

its simple

Church
-------------
Government

step over that line and all rules are null and void

...ijs Originally Posted by Sensia
its a statue representation of the National Guard shooting a hippie kid at Kent State during a war protest ....

its simple

Church
-------------
Government

step over that line and all rules are null and void Originally Posted by CJ7
Typical. The liberal mind in its corruptness can never see reality for what it is.

its simple

Church
-------------
Government

step over that line and all rules are null and void Originally Posted by CJ7
Yea I know what it is I was just being silly.. but yes, point taken Cj7.