Jenna

I doubt she needs a white knight, especially when we're just joking around but if it gets you a pat on the head I'm glad I could help!
Did anyone see her since she's been back?
Been wondering the same.....she used to be hot.....
Three or four bp posts saying she will take your money then threaten to call the cops:

http://buffalo.backpage.com/FemaleEs...bbers/19149733
Three or four bp posts saying she will take your money then threaten to call the cops:

http://buffalo.backpage.com/FemaleEs...bbers/19149733 Originally Posted by prograde
gone
Three or four bp posts saying she will take your money then threaten to call the cops Originally Posted by prograde
She used to have absolutely no screening. Asked her why and if she worried about being busted? She just laughed and said no because she said she was doing 5 cops who watched her back.....
Curiosity got to me, so gave her a call. Talked with her a bit and she is def Jenna the thief but sounds good as ever before she took a nosedive. Incall is at South Park & Smith St area, rates 60q, 80hh, 150hr.......fwiw
I fell for the hype several years back 2012, all these dudes were raving about how great her ass was. She was average looking at best and her ass was HUUUGGGGE then, I can only imagine how big it is now.
Don't trust some of these guys taste in face and body.
Yes Pharm, I find it too. Sometimes even the opposite. I have seen a few ladies in the past, and they got good reviews. But, there were a few things about them that annoyed others who did the reviews that saw the ladies previously. These issues did not bother me at all. That's what makes us all different. TCB skills are important, but hey these girls do what they do because they would have problems managing a real job!! Glad they are around though!!
EA.
Well see Jenna got her first new no review where a 'newbie reviewer', doing his first review, says he was ripped off.

Wish he had some cred........whew......
Celso, I am trying to warn other as to what happened to me, I read all the other posts and make my decisions based on what you guys have seen. Unfortunately I did not know of this site before I saw her. I am sure everyone was a "newbie" on here before. I am being honest no reason to lie about anything, just trying to let others know. Its your decision to believe me or not. Trying to keep us all safe out here.