How Important Are Outfits

Will restate for emphasis....for SC...

I prefer business causal...partial and full nudity are so cliche....so cookie cutter... make me think I've conquered a business professional..Think stuck up Network news journalists who gave it up.

I've always been partial to the hot stripper look....

Will restate for emphasis....for SC...

I prefer business causal...partial and full nudity are so cliche....so cookie cutter... make me think I've conquered a business professional..Think stuck up Network news journalists who gave it up.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Interesting & Hot good thinking,to many already wear next to nothing and i hate when girls have their g strings showing above their pants

Clothes just end up on the floor...answer the door without any... Originally Posted by Wakeup
That’s the best. Have NEVER had a lady open the door in her birthday suit.
stockings and heels always. I like keep them on rather than take them off :L)
I've always been partial to the hot stripper look....

Originally Posted by astroz4life

RIP Shyla Stylez
I enjoy outfits during sessions and role play ideas
However it’s not a necessity and generally request for the woman to wear “the sexiest thing she owns”
I like to see what she cums up with
Speaking of "G strings" .....

and for the record:

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
But he's "metro"sexual.

I love to be completely dressed when I am meeting a date.

Sexy lingerie with full fashioned thigh highs, underneath a beautiful dress is always my go to...

If the gent prefers I wear something else, or nothing at all, all he needs to do is ask.

*curtsy*
In all honesty we know there are a handful of chicks and MORE than handful of guys that should stay fully clothed, lights off, and curtains shut to block out as much light as possible.

Sexy lingerie with full fashioned thigh highs, underneath a beautiful dress is always my go to...

If the gent prefers I wear something else, or nothing at all, all he needs to do is ask.

*curtsy*
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
The same exact goes here! (-:
I love to dress up with the high heels and all that girly stuff...
Hey guys! Because I'm just visiting here for the week I brought a plethora of things to wear, because the girl never knows what she's going to need, but I was wondering how important is it to you what we have on when you arrive? Lingerie vs little black dress? Heels vs stocking feet? Dolled up vs down-to-earth? Originally Posted by Claire Kincaid
A specific outfit is less important part of the session. Its nice to be met at the door by someone who looks great in whatever she is wearing though.

Suresomething in the wispy-nothing is a good place to start. However if its an out call to my room, you have to walk around in something appropriate for the venue. If its a Galleria area hotel, then a walking rig that will blend in but not stick out overlooking the skating rink. if its an establishment whose logo ends with "INN', "Palace" or a numeral then wear something that you would feel comfortable in when getting a soda at the local convenience store.

LBD? There is something to be said for the minor kink of feeling up a stunning woman in a cocktail dress . . .then getting her out of it.

*curtsy*
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
I’m in favor of what ever make the lady feel sexy! If that’s a LBD, and heels, that’s great. If that’s buck naked and waiting by the door, I like that too. I promise that what ever your wearing I’m going to tell you how sexy you look while I nibble on you neck in front of the first mirror I can find.
I’m in favor of what ever make the lady feel sexy! If that’s a LBD, and heels, that’s great. If that’s buck naked and waiting by the door, I like that too. I promise that what ever your wearing I’m going to tell you how sexy you look while I nibble on you neck in front of the first mirror I can find. Originally Posted by Moondoggie
Splendid sentiment, sir!
Splendid sentiment, sir! Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I promise you Jennifer Anniston stands in front of a mirror at least once a day and says to herself I look like crap! Let a lady know you find her desirable and let loose a little compassion and playfulness and your time together will be something to remember. The mirror trick is one of my trademarks...