Encounter: Camille and Amanda

Dead link
https://www.bestgfe.ch/threads/fishk...fuentes.91340/ Originally Posted by Edgar Sawtelle
To bad they seem to only post there. Need a userid to view
Iggy used to meet his trannys on that site.

To bad they seem to only post there. Need a userid to view Originally Posted by 12345abC
Amanda told me today that she will be back in Albany this Wednesday noon to Thursday morning.
Amanda is going to be in town tomorrow from 6am to 9 but Camille and Amanda together just can’t be missed. I don’t know how much longer they will be making the trip either as the virus and weather continue to get more severe. Every experience with the two of them just keeps getting better. They have so many variations. I guess maybe two hours this time?
Pimpin ain’t easy

Amanda is going to be in town tomorrow from 6am to 9 but Camille and Amanda together just can’t be missed. I don’t know how much longer they will be making the trip either as the virus and weather continue to get more severe. Every experience with the two of them just keeps getting better. They have so many variations. I guess maybe two hours this time? Originally Posted by Edgar Sawtelle