Competition?

You hit it right on the spot hun! I have contacted a provider before for a reference and she did vouch for the guy with no hesitation, but also sent the guy a pm afterwards saying she hears I'm good and not to forget about her and don't let me steal him from her LOL. It kind of shocked me because he was using my laptop to write a review and the message popped up and he read it lol and me as well because I happened to be standing behind him. From seeing that it made me wonder if she has done it prior to that

I have noticed that also. For the most part this is what happens in a locker room with men in it. A bunch of shit talking and guys giving each other the business. Not sure how many of the guys played sports but that was what it was like for me.

As far as ladies I assume it is a fight for male attention. You can see this in strip clubs. Some women will back stab each other to try to steal men. One time I was at a table with one lady I had seen outside the club and this other girl came in started a conversation about how much she loved Greek to try to steal me away. Originally Posted by inctown
Ive been in the hobby for 11 years and I have seen providers come and go , and yes it can be very competitive at times , but I just look at it this way if you provide top notch service , and take good care of your guys they will always return , and variety is the spice of life...SH you have nothing to sorry about hun you are sexy and a good person and you know how to lay it on them...now lets all get nekkid and have fun...enough with the heavy...
Ive been in the hobby for 11 years and I have seen providers come and go , and yes it can be very competitive at times , but I just look at it this way if you provide top notch service , and take good care of your guys they will always return , and variety is the spice of life...SH you have nothing to sorry about hun you are sexy and a good person and you know how to lay it on them...now lets all get nekkid and have fun...enough with the heavy... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
I completely agree with Allison, but not by my own accord. The lovely KinkyMaddy taught me that when you give your patrons choices, they will always come back to you. That is what a professional does. They are mindful of their customers' needs and will do their best to accommodate them. If they choose another vendor, no harm no foul. It is best for all parties involved to go with what services best match the customer's needs. No competition necessary
I completely agree with Allison, but not by my own accord. The lovely KinkyMaddy taught me that when you give your patrons choices, they will always come back to you. That is what a professional does. They are mindful of their customers' needs and will do their best to accommodate them. If they choose another vendor, no harm no foul. It is best for all parties involved to go with what services best match the customer's needs. No competition necessary Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I just wanted to be under Marie...Sexy girl there is no feelings of competition with you , we will just have to do doubles some time and wear some poor guy out...
I agree with you ladies to the fullest. I always make sure I accommodate every guy I meet every single time and each time it gets better
I just wanted to be under Marie...Sexy girl there is no feelings of competition with you , we will just have to do doubles some time and wear some poor guy out... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
I will sacrifice my well being and volunteer to be that poor guy.

What gets me is when I see the "competition" get to the point that a provider responds in Requests and ISO to a thread of someone looking for something specific and they are almost the polar opposite of the request.
What gets me is when I see the "competition" get to the point that a provider responds in Requests and ISO to a thread of someone looking for something specific and they are almost the polar opposite of the request. Originally Posted by torpedo69
DITTO

What gets me is when I see the "competition" get to the point that a provider responds in Requests and ISO to a thread of someone looking for something specific and they are almost the polar opposite of the request. Originally Posted by torpedo69
A prime example of a guy competitor
DITTO Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Some would call this good marketing or branding.
You hit it right on the spot hun! I have contacted a provider before for a reference and she did vouch for the guy with no hesitation, but also sent the guy a pm afterwards saying she hears I'm good and not to forget about her and don't let me steal him from her LOL. It kind of shocked me because he was using my laptop to write a review and the message popped up and he read it lol and me as well because I happened to be standing behind him. From seeing that it made me wonder if she has done it prior to that
I don't mean to misdirect whatever the topic of this thread is supposed to be, IMHO of course it's competition for the providers because it's commerce and competition is what's at the heart of commerce if you want to be successful. But let me get this straight.... You stood behind a client watching him write a review, which I can only at this point assume it was your review and then he shared an email from another provider with you? I just want to make sure that I have that correct and that my red flag detector isn't on the sensitive side. I'll bet things like this go on all the time but I'm not sure how many times I've actually seen a provider admit to it in an open forum.... Please correct me if I'm wrong about any part of what you wrote...
I agree that competition is the nature of the hobby just like any business. I was trying to make the point earlier that in commerce you typically dont start responding to unrelated ads of labor.

If a gardener were to see a posting on a bulletin board at the local grocery store, yes I realize it has been a long time since I have seen one of thsee but theres a point, for a painter it would be looked at as a waste of time to leave their business card.

If you are not offering anything similar to what is requested either recommend a good "painter" or keep looking for other customers.
Over saturation is a valid marketing tactic.