Very Sad—Please Read

Have strove? I think maybe "have striven" works better.
This brings to mind an earlier post. "Would legalization help?" It would definitely help stop this kind of BS. If it were legal, you would remove the criminal element and allow people like the OP to try and do it better than her competitors.
extreme is extremely defensive of the amps.

ijs
Have strove? I think maybe "have striven" works better. Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
Hey no spelling b grammer buddy
I agree that the AMPS are not involved at all.. they are really not the same business model, and have different clienteles.. the AMPS do their thing and don't consider studios to be the competition.
extreme is extremely defensive of the amps.

ijs Originally Posted by eccienewbie
I simply call it like it is
I get ur still shook up over Vicky's departure
My dog is not in the fight so I really don't give 2 cents either way
But when it don't pass the sniff test well there's probably shit somewhere
Read all my responses.
Indies.
Others
Strip clubs
I'm not exclusive
I do like to enjoy life
I don't visit only 1 spa or girl.
I simply call it like I want it to be while lacking any personal knowledge of the events in question Originally Posted by Extreme
FIFY

Extreme is extremely defensive 'bout a lot of things. Have some cabbage and chill....
What the fuck is wrong with people? It makes me sick to think that it's possible some of my money went to support assholes like this. Originally Posted by tonyromorocks
Have you read the reports on what the income generated by national AMP networks is used for?

I'm sorry your business was attacked, SK. No small business owner deserves to have their establishment vandalized or lives threatened. I hope you and yours will be ok and are left in peace.
Hey no spelling b grammer buddy Originally Posted by Tara Evans
It was all I felt I could comment on since anyone in this bidness should know there are plenty of shady characters trying to make a quick buck or to impose their will on those that try to do something different. It's full of all the nasty underworld characters found in any mob movie, except this is real.

It appears the OP has been outmaneuvered by the professionals. I'll help by staying away.
Do yourself a favor, close the doors. Your reason to help others and provide a good service is very admirable. But be warned the AMPS and some studios are controlled and operated by the MOB. Yes that MOB, mostly out of Miami. This group also owns a ton of adult oriented real estate here and in Houston. They are not to be messed with, because they see you taking income away from them. The AMPS or studios or whatever not only provide tax free income, but also for money laundering. You are a sweet lady and I only wish you the best, but close the doors, cut your losses and go very UTR.
Friends,
It deeply saddens me to have to write a post like this. As you know I have opened a studio in the last few weeks. I opened Suite A because I thought I could run a professional operation and help girls make their way in the business. My intention was to have a place that provided excellent service and provided a safe and clean environment for the girls to work in. As a single mother I understand the struggles a lot of girls go through as I have been there myself. I have been a well-respected member of the board and the hobby community for many years now and thought I could use that experience to run a place that is great for hobbyists and providers alike. I spent a lot of time picking out a location and making the renovations I felt were needed in order to have the best operation in town.

Those that have been here know that it is not a large operation, but it is very well appointed. We have a limited number of rooms and as such have a limit on how many girls and clients we can have. I never set out to be the largest studio, I just wanted to run a classy and professional operation and run my business the best I could. Apparently I am now seeing the other side of the hobby. The darker side. I was always under the impression we were in a free market economy here on ECCIE, P411, etc. And I believe that is the case on the independent side. Yes I know that some girls out there have “management” but all in all I have never heard of independents, managed or not, threatening one another simply for existing and trying to run their business.

A couple of weeks ago the alarm at the studio was triggered in the middle of the night. Nothing was taken or bothered inside, but the glass side door was broken. All in all I chalked it up to just bad luck and was thankful I had an alarm system that likely had scared off the intruders before any meaningful damage was done. And I continued running my business. Tuesday night a very good friend of mine from the hobby was lured into a bad situation under false pretenses. He has helped me with getting the business set up, getting the LLC set up for the business, book keeping, and many of the legal aspects of running a business. He assisted me in getting the lease and utilities set up as well as I have a rough credit history. As such his name ties back into the business in several places, and he is a silent investor as well. I believe the AMP/Studio/Agency segment of the industry is all very closely tied in together. All are competitors in the market for clients whose Plan A and B may fall through and those that need something on a short notice due to their schedules. One such competitor had lured my friend into a scenario where he thought he was going to meet a young lady. In reality it was ownership of a competitor in the AMP/Studio/Agency market. They told him they knew of his involvement in my studio through records, etc. They knew about his primary job/business, his home address, names of his family members etc. They added in my real life name and that of my daughter. I will not go into full detail but in short it was insinuated that if the studio was not closed down in its current state that he would be exposed to his company for his role in the studio and CPS would be notified of mine. He got up and left the establishment he was at and then in the parking lot was greeted by 4 men who insisted on breaking and stealing his phone (in case the conversation had been recorded) and he was threatened further by the men who threatened to kill him if we did not shut down. For the record he did record the conversation, on a voice recorder in his pocket though and not on the phone.

He proceeded to a phone store where he then called and informed me of the situation. Not too long after that call I got a call from my alarm company. Something had triggered the alarm. Turns out our front windows were broken out. I am certain the two incidents are related, as well as the first break in. As such I closed down Wednesday because I couldn’t be open with busted out windows in front. The needed repairs have been made and we are open today.

I am posting this to let everyone know of the situation. I know sharing it probably will hurt our business as much as anything else. I have always strove to be a private person and keep drama free here on the board. I am not planning on being any more specific on what happened or who did these things. I don’t want the drama and I do not want to see things escalate any further than they have. But the severity of the situation makes me feel the need to vent and share. I would like to see this put to rest and everyone go about running their own business and I believe everyone can be in the market place and be successful. I also want to put the offender on notice that we can play detective too and have done so. Also the incidents of that night were both reported to the authorities. Upon speaking with an attorney today I have been told that the security footage from inside the establishment and it’s parking lot can easily be obtained via a subpoena. I will not stoop down to threats of violence and exposure, but I will use any and all legal means at my disposal to protect myself and my business. I will not answer questions to anyone on who did these things, at this point. I just want to run my business and be left alone. If the harassment and threats continue though then I will have no choice to be more specific. So please let’s all put this to rest and be successful.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

SweetKendall Originally Posted by Suite A Dallas
One word..................

RELAX
Friends,
It deeply saddens me to have to write a post like this. As you know I have opened a studio in the last few weeks. I opened Suite A because I thought I could run a professional operation and help girls make their way in the business. My intention was to have a place that provided excellent service and provided a safe and clean environment for the girls to work in. As a single mother I understand the struggles a lot of girls go through as I have been there myself. I have been a well-respected member of the board and the hobby community for many years now and thought I could use that experience to run a place that is great for hobbyists and providers alike. I spent a lot of time picking out a location and making the renovations I felt were needed in order to have the best operation in town.

Those that have been here know that it is not a large operation, but it is very well appointed. We have a limited number of rooms and as such have a limit on how many girls and clients we can have. I never set out to be the largest studio, I just wanted to run a classy and professional operation and run my business the best I could. Apparently I am now seeing the other side of the hobby. The darker side. I was always under the impression we were in a free market economy here on ECCIE, P411, etc. And I believe that is the case on the independent side. Yes I know that some girls out there have “management” but all in all I have never heard of independents, managed or not, threatening one another simply for existing and trying to run their business.

A couple of weeks ago the alarm at the studio was triggered in the middle of the night. Nothing was taken or bothered inside, but the glass side door was broken. All in all I chalked it up to just bad luck and was thankful I had an alarm system that likely had scared off the intruders before any meaningful damage was done. And I continued running my business. Tuesday night a very good friend of mine from the hobby was lured into a bad situation under false pretenses. He has helped me with getting the business set up, getting the LLC set up for the business, book keeping, and many of the legal aspects of running a business. He assisted me in getting the lease and utilities set up as well as I have a rough credit history. As such his name ties back into the business in several places, and he is a silent investor as well. I believe the AMP/Studio/Agency segment of the industry is all very closely tied in together. All are competitors in the market for clients whose Plan A and B may fall through and those that need something on a short notice due to their schedules. One such competitor had lured my friend into a scenario where he thought he was going to meet a young lady. In reality it was ownership of a competitor in the AMP/Studio/Agency market. They told him they knew of his involvement in my studio through records, etc. They knew about his primary job/business, his home address, names of his family members etc. They added in my real life name and that of my daughter. I will not go into full detail but in short it was insinuated that if the studio was not closed down in its current state that he would be exposed to his company for his role in the studio and CPS would be notified of mine. He got up and left the establishment he was at and then in the parking lot was greeted by 4 men who insisted on breaking and stealing his phone (in case the conversation had been recorded) and he was threatened further by the men who threatened to kill him if we did not shut down. For the record he did record the conversation, on a voice recorder in his pocket though and not on the phone.

He proceeded to a phone store where he then called and informed me of the situation. Not too long after that call I got a call from my alarm company. Something had triggered the alarm. Turns out our front windows were broken out. I am certain the two incidents are related, as well as the first break in. As such I closed down Wednesday because I couldn’t be open with busted out windows in front. The needed repairs have been made and we are open today.

I am posting this to let everyone know of the situation. I know sharing it probably will hurt our business as much as anything else. I have always strove to be a private person and keep drama free here on the board. I am not planning on being any more specific on what happened or who did these things. I don’t want the drama and I do not want to see things escalate any further than they have. But the severity of the situation makes me feel the need to vent and share. I would like to see this put to rest and everyone go about running their own business and I believe everyone can be in the market place and be successful. I also want to put the offender on notice that we can play detective too and have done so. Also the incidents of that night were both reported to the authorities. Upon speaking with an attorney today I have been told that the security footage from inside the establishment and it’s parking lot can easily be obtained via a subpoena. I will not stoop down to threats of violence and exposure, but I will use any and all legal means at my disposal to protect myself and my business. I will not answer questions to anyone on who did these things, at this point. I just want to run my business and be left alone. If the harassment and threats continue though then I will have no choice to be more specific. So please let’s all put this to rest and be successful.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

SweetKendall Originally Posted by Suite A Dallas
CPS can't do shit to you as long as you're running a legal business. My ex tried to pull that I'm a stripper shit on me in court and with CPS and they both said there was nothing wrong with that because it's a legal legitimate job. As long as you are walking a straight line and not on drugs, etc....they can't do shit to you. All CPS did with me was take pics of my house, where kids slept, my kitchen, fridge and then case closed! So sorry this happened to you. There's lot of haters out there that don't want to see you do better. I have that problem here myself but outside of this hobby. I have a good job too but all these haters are doing are bringing you better blessings. So keep shining! Things will get better for you.

Have a good weekend!
CPS can't do shit to you as long as you're running a legal business. My ex tried to pull that I'm a stripper shit on me in court and with CPS and they both said there was nothing wrong with that because it's a legal legitimate job. As long as you are walking a straight line and not on drugs, etc....they can't do shit to you. All CPS did with me was take pics of my house, where kids slept, my kitchen, fridge and then case closed! So sorry this happened to you. There's lot of haters out there that don't want to see you do better. I have that problem here myself but outside of this hobby. I have a good job too but all these haters are doing are bringing you better blessings. So keep shining! Things will get better for you.

Have a good weekend! Originally Posted by Majestycctx
I'm pretty sure running a brothel/studio is not legit. I'm sure CPS can do a lot with that.
Do yourself a favor, close the doors. Your reason to help others and provide a good service is very admirable. But be warned the AMPS and some studios are controlled and operated by the MOB. Yes that MOB, mostly out of Miami. This group also owns a ton of adult oriented real estate here and in Houston. They are not to be messed with, because they see you taking income away from them. The AMPS or studios or whatever not only provide tax free income, but also for money laundering. You are a sweet lady and I only wish you the best, but close the doors, cut your losses and go very UTR. Originally Posted by midgetwrestler
Tax free income doesn't do anything to launder money. Money laundering is the process of taking illegal (tax free) income and converting it into taxable and legal income as to prevent it from getting RICO'd if the Feds ever show up and decide to investigate the illegal business. (This is the short version).
Methods are different, but motive could be the same. I can't help but wonder if there is a connection between what happened here and what happened in Fort Worth in late May.