Been brought to my attention we have a snake on board

����������
MsMajicMouth sic em…….Go to your corner ET
Too much over analyzing on here Originally Posted by Souper

Souper ... No popcorn needed here. I respect MMs opinion immensely. Sometimes a guy sticks his nose in a place it doesn't belong. This was one of those times.

This is my public apology to to a few and especially Diamond Delight. She started a thread that she honestly felt needed to be started. DD has always been very low drama. She is one of our only vocal NETX providers. I want her to continue doing so and I encourage her to keep doing what she is doing.

There are others who are also owed an apology.. They know who they are and I do apologize to them for taking my hobby too serious at times. I simply should have just stayed out of this.

As a friend of mine put it, this is a hobby for me and not my livelyhood or my RW. Enjoy it on occasions and leave the serious stuff the the professionals who are often working behind the scenes.

Do your own research on everyone. Every time you go BCDs is a risk. Only you can do your own research. Don't rely on one review, one Hobbiest, one provider, or your little head. Take it all in and make your own decisions.

I will not comment any further on this thread. I am about to enjoy some of Southern Louisiana's best!! Hobby on my friends!!
Someone in this thread is banned. I wonder if it's related
Someone in this thread is banned. I wonder if it's related Originally Posted by aguy999
My guy please don't bump REALLY old threads.
Just when I thought it was safe again for to go much on some Cajun balls and creamy sauce....