Greek or no greek?

If she enjoys it, then I am all in. I like it, but it is not always a must have.
I'm shocked that more women don't enjoy it. Do you think that the 1st guy they tried it with was too rough? Or have most women never tried it?

I love all 3 holes of the women. Different sensation in each, no one is better than the other, they all are just different.

And for guys you had the "Shitty Tip", did it just gross you out and now you can't enjoy it?

Women that douche before playing prevents that. And anyway, poop is just undigested food
ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Preserve that STARFISH!!!!!

Originally Posted by berkleigh
What if I just want to kiss it?
If all providers offered Greek, I'd be broke...I'd be fking that starfish twice a day! I recently discovered some ladies that don't charge xtra for it and that tells me they enjoy it. Because its rarely on the menu, I see it as an honor that they are offering ALL of themselves to me...And that's quite hot. Totally awesome for me!
The last time I asked a provider for Greek she said "Sure, only after I do Greek on you with a strap on" !! Long story short is I don't ask anymore, and NO guys I did not. Perverts!! I know what your thinking!! LOL!
If all providers offered Greek, I'd be broke...I'd be fking that starfish twice a day! I recently discovered some ladies that don't charge xtra for it and that tells me they enjoy it. Because its rarely on the menu, I see it as an honor that they are offering ALL of themselves to me...And that's quite hot. Totally awesome for me! Originally Posted by hotamale