Keep the hell away from PhuckToi

According to his profile, OP is 22yo. Post seems to be typical whiny reaction you'd expect from a snowflake millennial that didn't get everything his way and doesn't want to take responsibility for his own stupid, inexperienced actions. Maybe there should be a new section here called "The Safe Space".

You booked a provider and got screwed over. Suck it up, Buttercup. Learn from your mistake, heed the advice of those on here more experienced than you, use your big head along with your little head when booking an appointment and hopefully you won't make the same mistake twice.
Not to jack the thread, but I like what I see. Visit Dallas sometime girl! Originally Posted by Riconice1
No shit! My thoughts exactly and a fist bump my brotha...

You need to visit San Antonio ms Raines!

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=169473
I'd gladly pay you Thursday for that ass today!!! Originally Posted by ozzietime
Lol, only if I get to vent and WHINE like a little bitch when you don't pay me on Thursday....... 😂 😂
So damn true! If you guys could get free pussy, you would RUN to it! And if a hooker can get free money she will RUN to it as well. Get over it. We all know what this is.

Y'all try to get as much work for as little money
We try to get as much money for as little work

Meet in the middle and stfu Originally Posted by ForeignPlaytoy
This has nothing to do with the girl trying to get the most out of a session or a john trying to get a good deal on a session.

If what the OP stated is true, then she scammed him. That shouldn't be looked at as acceptable just because it happened in the world of hookers and johns. It is definitely good to be alerted to those trying to scam others.

The OP isn't blameless. He was a complete sucker, but that doesn't make what she did ok either. Hopefully the OP learned a very expensive lesson and won't fall for those kind of scams in the future.
This has nothing to do with the girl trying to get the most out of a session or a john trying to get a good deal on a session.

If what the OP stated is true, then she scammed him. That shouldn't be looked at as acceptable just because it happened in the world of hookers and johns. It is definitely good to be alerted to those trying to scam others.

The OP isn't blameless. He was a complete sucker, but that doesn't make what she did ok either. Hopefully the OP learned a very expensive lesson and won't fall for those kind of scams in the future. Originally Posted by Sleepy363
If what he stated is true, Then he is an idiot. She didn't rob him, she asked for money and he FREELY gave it.
Neither are blameless, but he's mad that she didn't pay him back, nor fuck him again. That's childish and immature.
I am not going to feel sorry for someone because they are gullible
If what he stated is true, Then he is an idiot. She didn't rob him, she asked for money and he FREELY gave it.
Neither are blameless, but he's mad that she didn't pay him back, nor fuck him again. That's childish and immature.
I am not going to feel sorry for someone because they are gullible Originally Posted by ForeignPlaytoy
Did I say you should feel sorry for him? No, I said he isn't blameless and that he was a sucker.

The whole thing hinges on HOW did she ask for the money. If she just straight up said "Hey can I have some money?" and he gave it to her, then it's all HIS fault for that. If she made up a bunch of lies in order to get him to give her money, then she is very much at fault for scamming him.
  • L.A.
  • 02-28-2017, 07:00 AM
I think OP (and others that have\had issues) for this to be an alert or even really worthy of a post, you're going to have to provide more details instead of "she kept asking for things". I saw mention of a rental car..what's the story with that?
I think OP (and others that have\had issues) for this to be an alert or even really worthy of a post, you're going to have to provide more details instead of "she kept asking for things". I saw mention of a rental car..what's the story with that? Originally Posted by L.A.
I'm still writing my timeline and my dealings on her. All that will be detailed.
Did I say you should feel sorry for him? No, I said he isn't blameless and that he was a sucker.

The whole thing hinges on HOW did she ask for the money. If she just straight up said "Hey can I have some money?" and he gave it to her, then it's all HIS fault for that. If she made up a bunch of lies in order to get him to give her money, then she is very much at fault for scamming him. Originally Posted by Sleepy363
And I agree. But all he had to do was say no. A rental car and loans are not a p4p session thing. Best thing about a hooker, you call us when you want us. Not the other way around.
One of my favorite things to do before a session starts is to ask a gentleman to give me his car, to break the ice. If he gives it to me did I scam him? No, he gave it to me willingly when I asked.
It's never happened but I can always dream
And I agree. But all he had to do was say no. A rental car and loans are not a p4p session thing. Best thing about a hooker, you call us when you want us. Not the other way around. Originally Posted by ForeignPlaytoy
Absolutely. He was a sucker. The question is, was she a scammer? A bunch of morons fell for emails from Nigeria too over the years. They were morons for falling for it, and the Nigerians were scammers for the way they suckered those idiots into it.

It's all about intent. If you lie to or deceive someone in order to get money, then you are a scammer. We'll probably never know the entire truth unless she has done this to others for someone else to back up his claims.
Absolutely. He was a sucker. The question is, was she a scammer? A bunch of morons fell for emails from Nigeria too over the years. They were morons for falling for it, and the Nigerians were scammers for the way they suckered those idiots into it.

It's all about intent. If you lie to or deceive someone in order to get money, then you are a scammer. We'll probably never know the entire truth unless she has done this to others for someone else to back up his claims. Originally Posted by Sleepy363
I concur
So if I am reading correctly , she's doing this to more than just one gent at a time

Ok guys we get it, you all get on his 22yr old ass and call him out his name for being young, new and naive to this playground

Way to go

Hope you and whomever else learned the lesson that was needed

Sometimes I'm curious as to how these females play that game ? How did she get away with so much without you realizing then and there she was fucking you in the asshole without lube ?

I barely get a teddy and they're on my ass like white on rice waiting for the gratitude meeting fer a fucking teddy
  • BLM69
  • 02-28-2017, 01:08 PM
I'd gladly pay you Thursday for that ass today!!! Originally Posted by ozzietime
It's Tuesday not Thursday, maybe the accused can chime in with her side of the story, I would love to hear her explanation
Well, OP, as long as it was only money you lost and not your dignity.