Trump Held Fundraiser For Pam Bondi At Mar-a-Lago After She Dropped Investigation

Moisten you lips when he calls, chapped lips just won't impress him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He might be paying me if he ever needs an extra foot to kick some liberal ass, lol.

Jim
He might be paying me if he ever needs an extra foot to kick some liberal ass, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Be sure you have a liberal before you kick, they might kick back.
Here's a comprehensive list of Clinton Foundation scandals, Sissy Chap. If you open the link below, you will see that each scandal is substantiated with numerous other links. Please take the time to review all of them thoroughly. Let us know which ones involve “no impropriety” so I can remove them from the list.

Thanks in advance, Sissy Chap!

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/f...82&category=79 Originally Posted by lustylad

BUMP!

HEAR THAT?

THOSE CRICKETS ARE DEAFENING!

BY HIS SILENCE, SISSY CHAP IS TELLING US ALL OF THE DOZENS OF CLINTON FOUNDATION SCANDALS ARE REAL AND INVOLVE VERY SERIOUS IMPROPRIETIES!
Yet another lie by Assup. Even the New York Times acknowledged the Trump did make a contribution....four days BEFORE the announcement of an investigation. So Trump is either psychic or the people making this claim are trolls (yes, you Assup). The NYT also acknowledged that Trump made numerous political donations in both New York and Florida to BOTH parties. Yes, this is kind of saying that politicians on both sides like to have their gullies greased by the land developer. Trump played the game as did anyone else who wanted to succeed.
Blow me, drunky.

You can't defend the criminal activity Drumpf engaged in with his so-called "foundation."

Seems more like a money laundering operation.

I hear things.
Blow me, drunky.

You can't defend the criminal activity Drumpf engaged in with his so-called "foundation."

Seems more like a money laundering operation.

I hear things. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Let's hear you defend the criminal activities of the Clinton Foundation.