Another rising star in trouble.

I have to admit that bamscram highlighting the state of the State of Missouri warms my heart, given his utter hatred of Kansas.

I didn't realize that they idolized Illinois.

How 'bout them Tigers!

Kehaar Originally Posted by kehaar
You have an incurable case of the dumb ass.
Are you still living in that FEMA trailer, or have you moved back into your double wide?
You have an incurable case of the dumb ass.
Are you still living in that FEMA trailer, or have you moved back into your double wide? Originally Posted by bamscram
Can you explain your statement to me? It doesn't seem to make sense.
Lex, you Idiot. You're boy Trump tried to fuck me out of money, ( common practice of Donald the Red). I bluffed him all the way to the courthouse door. I won. This is way over your head Simpleton. Originally Posted by themystic
Dimwit...

Deplorable
Isn't the affair as much as did he blackmail her with a nude photo.
woman isn't the one bringing it up, it is her ex husband. Originally Posted by bamscram
So, she's stupid enough to pose for it. Plus she's an adulteress and deserve it. I don't have sympathy on either party and it's not in my best interest to politicize it either.

Jim
Dimwit...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Iffy, youre pretty smart in politics
You dont Shit about business
Can you explain your statement to me? It doesn't seem to make sense. Originally Posted by kehaar
No one will be able to make you understand anything.
So, she's stupid enough to pose for it. Plus she's an adulteress and deserve it. I don't have sympathy on either party and it's not in my best interest to politicize it either.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
She was tied up read the link, or look it up.
She was tied up read the link, or look it up. Originally Posted by bamscram
Maybe she's into kinky role-plays.

Jim