hobby related injuries dying to hear!

lol..naw..its staying.. Originally Posted by aj14620
Biggest regret of my life was going for a trim and razor layers with someone new she hacked off 7-9 inches in places she spun me around and i sat in the chair crying uncontrollably forever calling her a bitch. The idjets gave me a free color and cut and didn't charge me but i was livid and never went back.
ooo i hate when they take controle of my hair..its sooo scary being under the knife like that...i just know they gonna chop it all off and then id have to start over again...the last time a chic did that to my hair..i cried for a month..i was very sad upset..disgusted the word defiled kinda came to mind afterward.. ..
ooo i hate when they take controle of my hair..its sooo scary being under the knife like that...i just know they gonna chop it all off and then id have to start over again...the last time a chic did that to my hair..i cried for a month..i was very sad upset..disgusted the word defiled kinda came to mind afterward.. .. Originally Posted by aj14620
Exactly!
Keep your hair girl!
What no stories of burning cum in the eye or is that a standard occupational hazard?
Up the nose can be a bit disturbing..and ticklish lol
What no stories of burning cum in the eye or is that a standard occupational hazard? Originally Posted by mwebber
What is the bet GP has experienced this when DDarkness gives him a facial!
While in Asia on business a few years back...I was hanging with some American ex pats that new the right places in every city. After wrapping up business we had a few hours to kill before my flight back and my buddy says I know this rub and tug place on the way to the airport in Singapore. He tells me this provider is the best BBBJ in all of Asia. Well, I'll be the judge of that I says. Anyways, I never felt suction like that before! Great release. Grabbed a quick shower there and headed to my flight. Couple of valium, couple of scotches and woke up somewhere over the pacific needing to pee. Headed to the john with a half boner needing to go and whipped wally out! HOLY SHIT!!!! The whole tip of my cock was dark purple. WTF I new my wife would be horny when I got home. WTF!
I had to play really sick for about a week. Must have been something I ate! Thank god Aunt Flo was visiting at the same time. I really lucked out.
BTW, it was the best BJ I had in Asia.
Should have told that story to the wife!
I have lost A LOT of stockings to watches and rings.
I have lost A LOT of stockings to watches and rings. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
AMEN!
The crazy thing is when you buy "distressed" ones they cost more than regular ones just like damn jeans. I was given a big gift bag of "distressed" ones that looked like they were put through a meat grinder.I was EXTREMELY grateful of the gift and wore the hell out of them but, why not save some money and buy regular ones and tear them on your own? Sounds like a hot date to me Rawr
Haha, now I know who to send mine to ...hey! or we could buy new and sell distressed..

Now ..a website and a " manufacturing crew"...hmmm

Just need ladies and gents to mail them into our web coordinator and sales team...lol

Profit sharing for all ...might need a few tweaks...lol..wow could work..I didn't know stockings were the same like jeans..I been throwing mine out
I've taken a sander to brand new jeans before lol
  • Saige
  • 12-18-2013, 02:16 AM
What no stories of burning cum in the eye or is that a standard occupational hazard? Originally Posted by mwebber

Lol pretty much every week! I guess that puts face painting on the menu
I got a little too "vigorous" once while I was in an awkward position and giving a girl head. I ended up with some strained muscles in my neck and shoulders that lasted for weeks. I am much more aware of "ergonomics" now!

I've also done the "nicked balls" thing while grooming up for an appointment.
Cramping and very sudden, loose bowel movements...this is before the appointment however.