Bartering

Bartering is actually something I would do, if it were something I needed or wanted (dental work, new sofa, hint hint :P). Even with all the issues mentioned, I think I'm willing to take the risk of someone being a dipshit about it. Mostly because my BS meter is pretty accurate. If someone has a product or service they think I'd be interested in, let me know!
Well since we are on the subject....

Anyone willing? Pm me!
How many sessions would this be anyway? lol Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I got you a black one....damn!!....I'll take it back!!
I got you a black one....damn!!....I'll take it back!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Jokes.. lol!

It's ok Ed. I bet I could make you really buy me one .
I need a Mercedes Mechanic and Rejuvalin....
i would always consider bartering for my labor - as a computer systems person, i do this as a matter of course. depending on my inventory, i have sometimes added some hardware to a deal. i'm in the NOLA area.

of course, i would only do this with a 'provider' with good reviews, 'trusted', and i would mke certain we had an 'understanding' of what we each expected out of the situation.

I'd barter for a boob job
Jokes.. lol!

It's ok Ed. I bet I could make you really buy me one . Originally Posted by Naomi4u
You're ON!! Give it your best shot!!
I need a Mercedes Mechanic and Rejuvalin.... Originally Posted by jasmin
Don't bring it to the Mercedes Dealer whatever you do lol. Been there, done that, broke!
NAOMI - FOR 72K BASE NO TAX, YOU GET ONE ON YOUR RATES FOR ABOUT
240 HOURS, NOT BAD FOR NEW XJ JAG.

LONDON RAYNE:

LUCKLY I'VE GOT A GREAT MECHANIC FOR MY BOTH MY BENZ'S , MY SL65 AND MY GL 550. HE'S THE ONLY ONE I TRUST IN H-TOWN, HE DID ALL THE RENN TECH STAGE III MODS, YOU MIGHT HAVE TO WORK A LITTLE HARDER FOR THAT THOUGH 220K PLUS 30K IN MODS.

I'VE HAD LAMBOS TOO, BEAUTIFUL RIDES, BUT ALWAYS IN THE SHOP, ITALIAN ENGINEERING SUCKS, OLD SCHOOL COMPARED TO GERMAN. PLUS YOU CAN'T TAKE THEM ANY WHERE : IE: A CAR SHOW, A NICE PLACE TO EAT, OR SOMEONE'S NICE VERY NICE HOUSE WHERE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM BECAUSE EVERYONE WANTS TO TOUCH IT AND SIT IN IT. ONLY GOOD PLACE IS AT THE TRACK OR HOUSTON TO AUSTIN OR SAN ANTONIO WHERE YOU CAN REALLY OPEN THEM UP.

BEEN THERE DONE THAT, PLUS MY BLACK BENZ SL 65 WOULD SMOKE ANY BASE LAMBO OR FERRARI, MINES 750HP/950 LBS OF TORQUE, IT'S NOT EVEN FAIR.

HERE'S A COUPLE PICS OF MY OLD LAMBOS BEFORE I GOT RID OF THEM.

DEVIN
Attached Images File Type: jpg Lamborghini_Murcielago_18.jpg (106.4 KB, 104 views) File Type: jpg get-attachment.aspx.jpg (290.6 KB, 104 views)
Oooh I'm so jealous of you right now Devin
Well since we are bartering i'm in the market for a new house... any builders online ctfu
How often do you barter? What do you normally barter for (i.e. Household Work, Medical, Car Repairs, or Etc.)? Originally Posted by shorty
Just recently I had a lady offer to give me a big discount if I could change her spark plugs or tune up her car. I know nothing about either, so she ended up taking a cab to my hotel.
The only thing I've bartered for was Cowboys tickets with a parking pass. WELL worth it! I've gotten many offers for photography and computer work. Nah...I can already get both those done without trading anything. Yay!

I'd barter with a botox or dysport doc.