giasanto38dd pure rip off

im sure he will call her back for a make up session. thats why i dont make appointments fresh out of bed and last minute. got to marinate over ad and read valid reviews. Lots of "no" for what he wanted and got a partial refund.....wow....heads up banger if you ask me. win win....
But wait, dearhunter. They are just out to make a buck here. Let 'em play their game. It's just another marketing scheme that seems to have worked. Originally Posted by bbkid
Bros before hoes..........even the stupid ones.....ijs.
Bros before hoes..........even the stupid ones.....ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Ahhh isn't he sweet me and Dearhuter are Bros.
Is this where we snuggle?
Is this where we snuggle? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Hey wait a minute only WakeUp does that .
Hey wait a minute only WakeUp does that . Originally Posted by carkido45
I agree and i believe he ripped himself off lol....stop bitching dude....providers have to stick together damnit. lol

Thanks its very frustrating I know I do not offer the "standard" menu but there are still plenty of other FUN things to do besides that. On the flip side you state I stayed hour 20 we agreed on 230 and I gave you before I left with out you nasking 50 back so baisically I drove 50 minutes there 50 minutes back and spent a hour 20 with you for 180 seems to be if any one got ripped off it WAS ME! Originally Posted by giasanto38dd
THANKS kammye...Now on another note WHAT marketing scheme? How the HELL would a negative review help me? Matter of fact if it was a marketing scheme it sure was risky which I am not a BIG risk taker hence no BBJS! As far as you comments to my size lmfao I am the EPITIMY of WOMAN... but to each there own. The mods can see our correspondence via pm prior to the appointment and our convo in chat prior to the appointment so nothing "suspicious" about it.
Now on another note WHAT marketing scheme? Originally Posted by giasanto38dd
Don’t worry Gia, many of these (male) frequent posters are so pessimistic and cynical. In their little word everything is a conspiracy and honest, kind hearted people/providers don’t exist. The best thing to remember is that if you were awful and did awful things, they would LOVE you. But if you are a great person and a great provider, they will HATE you. So consider their hate and pessimistic attitudes a sincere compliment.
Yeap its all good maybe they will post more mean things bumping this thread to the top...that would be some even better exposure. Than my "negative review I concocted up"
Don’t worry Gia, many of these (male) frequent posters are so pessimistic and cynical. In their little word everything is a conspiracy and honest, kind hearted people/providers don’t exist. The best thing to remember is that if you were awful and did awful things, they would LOVE you. But if you are a great person and a great provider, they will HATE you. So consider their hate and pessimistic attitudes a sincere compliment. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Not exactly, we love great providers...
Look on the bright side.......you won't have to worry about being cunt blocked like the 2 lezbos coming to Houston.....ijs.
really a marketing scheme people. lol i dont think so. Why would she risk it. Money isnt anything to play with...

THANKS kammye...Now on another note WHAT marketing scheme? How the HELL would a negative review help me? Matter of fact if it was a marketing scheme it sure was risky which I am not a BIG risk taker hence no BBJS! As far as you comments to my size lmfao I am the EPITIMY of WOMAN... but to each there own. The mods can see our correspondence via pm prior to the appointment and our convo in chat prior to the appointment so nothing "suspicious" about it. Originally Posted by giasanto38dd
well I'm headed back home thanks ladies gents and fucktards lol I will be back soon.
  • bbkid
  • 03-20-2012, 05:34 PM
Yeap its all good maybe they will post more mean things bumping this thread to the top...that would be some even better exposure. Than my "negative review I concocted up" Originally Posted by giasanto38dd
Another literary winner, guys. Like I said earlier - it worked.

Look on the bright side.......you won't have to worry about being cunt blocked like the 2 lezbos coming to Houston.....ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Now that's funny right there......