To the gents - Whats your fee if roles were reversed

Yes ma'am

Im trying to get some free mustaches rides around here girl. Lol, Im working on boardman, I thinck I am breaking him down. ........I thinck.

@Lisa ill give some of my Louisiana Cracklins I bet those will get you in! You know how much they like gifts,you gotta go all out girlie!!! Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
I can start seeing people at 5 Starr Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

But EccieAddict I need you NOW! Not at 5... guess I'll have to go to Plan B.
MMMMmmm you just may be the first on my list then Mr,are you tryin to get the ATF top spot!!!! Alright now and your rates are.....
But EccieAddict I need you NOW! Not at 5... guess I'll have to go to Plan B. Originally Posted by TexasStarr
i think Boardmans busy toooo me, lisa.lisa, and mila are working hard at it, but PPE might be free or you know the IceCreamMan always handles his business nice and professional...

that young texan guy started to sound good tooo though....
EccieAddict are you double booking on me and Starr? Lisa if I get you these Cracklins I want in on that Mustache ride.
So whats your prices.......sounds like you don't need a blue pill, well exercise your tongue then......again whats your rates, im not a quick shooter......just saying.

I'll just put this in my ad for the ladies...

"As long as I have a face....you always have a place to sit!"

Now if I end up without a face..y'all are fucked!" Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
If boardman ever respond back, he might be off all our damn list. The slacker!

EccieAddict are you double booking on me and Starr? Lisa if I get you these Cracklins I want in on that Mustache ride. Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
lisa.lisa, i just bought him some lotion in the slap your momma thread so he might be busy....lmao, we might wanna move on down the list
Well ladies I do have an everyday job so I am sure some of you can relate to my set hours. But I promise you will not be disappointed . Starr I hope your plan b is as good as me lol

Mila there is no double booking here babe. PM me for rates . As far as an ATF well all I do is give you what you want to the best of my ability, if that makes me an ATF then lucky me
Lisa and BDS
Y'all get Mila to bring the cracklins and it's on! Ima rock yer world, baby. Woo hoo!
Mustache rides begin here!
Update!!!!!

Lisa - I save my Best BFE for you - You know that baby.... You are my favorite BFE, Moustashe rider, I got yer bait and switch....

Starr - I save my Best BFE for you - You know that baby.... You are my favorite BFE, Moustashe rider, I got yer bait and switch....

Snow - I save my Best BFE for you - You know that baby.... You are my favorite BFE, Moustashe rider, I got yer bait and switch....

OOps, did I post that and not PM it???

Oh Damn!

Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
oh really, im so offended
Boardman im gonna need contact info...and dont give me that 1-800-meow number again....didnt work last time and its not gonna work this time
[quote=EccieAddict] Starr I hope your plan b is as good as me lol
[quote/]

Well I guess I need to find out.. How about 6pm?

Lisa and BDS
Y'all get Mila to bring the cracklins and it's on! Ima rock yer world, baby. Woo hoo!
Mustache rides begin here! Originally Posted by boardman
Damn too bad I have a bad knee and can't ride.. But I can act like a Timex!
Boardman im gonna need contact info...and dont give me that 1-800-meow number again....didnt work last time and its not gonna work this time Originally Posted by babydollsnow
You should call me. No fake numbers here
EccieAddict now you are speakin my language baby!!! Id also like you to wear somethin sexy for me!!! Lisa I told you the Cracklins would work,we are gettin a moustache ride and our world rocked,now are you NQNS otherwise all bets are off!