question for providers.

That makes a lot of sense, Fancy. I mean...really, there are so many neutral topics, you should be able to talk to someone without getting into personal details. The same as with any acquaintance, honestly.
Lies are like snowflakes; as more fall from your lips, the worse they pile up. Lose track and you get an avalanche! Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Very well said!

Indeed...
Now, send me that sexy avatar pic via email please

Hmmm....

Originally Posted by DickEmDown
PM me your email address and I'll send you the whole set
Mouthpiece that makes a lot of sense. I learned quickly to avoid strippers, they are all about the hustle and it's there full time job, and they will always be better at playing that game than us. You chose the providers and fantasy that fit your life and needs, and it sounds like after a lot of experience you found that. My situation is probably different than most. If I was in a bad marriage I would just leave. If I wanted a full time girlfriend/ affair I'd do that. If I wanted to knock down as many girls as I could Id do that, and like you I've done all of those things. They all left me feeling empty and worse off. By experience and learning from my mistakes, I found that I just have enough time, emotional energy for one provider, and it's only fulfilling if I feel like they respect me and I respect them. I keep my real life separate, and don't expect to intrude on their real life either, but I do enjoy having a separate type of real life I share with them. I know this isn't comfortable for all providers, so that is why I posed this question. I've had 2 full time fulfilling long term ATF's. The first one I ended things with because she wanted more from me than I could give her, and I was actually making her life worse by giving her hope of something I couldn't back up. The second moved to be with her family. I just want to know different people's experiences, both providers and hobbyist. Thanks for sharing. Originally Posted by spurge1
Sounds like you're looking for a sugar baby not a provider.
http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1359
It's all about chemistry. As in any walk of life you will find as many mind sets as body forms. Just go for it. If you make a friend, you make a friend. I think you are trying to find a general answer, it doesn't exist. I would think all providers would want kindness verse brashness , but it is only a golden rule guess. Just be thankful we have so many beautiful providers to choose from.
Sounds like you're looking for a sugar baby not a provider.
http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1359[/QUOTE]
Interesting thought, but no that's not me. I'm pretty young, and the money that I spend doing this actually does hurt a bit, but because I work so much and have some major obligations the few hours I get with a provider keep me sane. I've never had a hard time getting women in real life (not that I feel like I'm any better than guys that do, because I'm sure there are a lot of guys that get overlooked by women, or are shy, have been screwed over or whatever that are better than me in a lot of ways), and if it weren't for a weird set of circumstances I wouldn't be in the game in the first place, but I'm here. I'm sure there weren't too many providers that dreamed of doing this, and not too many guys that dreamed of paying for it, but for whatever reason we do and it can either be a very fulfilling rewarding hobby/ profession or a terrible destructive thing. I'm just looking to get input to see how your best experiences have unfolded, especially from providers, but also hobbyists so that I can use those as guidelines and hopefully I can use those to have better experience myself.
I am one that enjoys seeing a provider that I am comfortable and enjoy being with multiple times.

However whether or not they lie to me makes no difference to me anymore. There's only a few reasons to worry about someone lying to you and none of them apply to me so I don't waste time trying to figure it out.

Most times people cut others out of their lives due to lying is because they feel they are being manipulated, used or there is a potential for it to go in that direction. I've been down that road before therefore my eyes are pretty wide open when dealing with people and in this I no longer try to go down that road.

All I want to do nowadays is for both the woman I'm seeing as well as I enjoy each other's company within the time we spend together. I don't worry about anything else.

I realize this was a question for providers only at first but since it's in coed I couldn't resist giving my opinion

Also when I want only a providers perspective I simply pm/text a few providers that I know and ask them directly
EA, thanks for your input. The earlier comment was geared towards the hobbyist that weren't being constructive. It's always helpful to hear from somebody that has been down the same path, to avoid their mistakes or to pick up tips, so muchas gracias EA.