Using personal phone as hobby phone

If you have an Iphone I use an app called BURNER. I have 5 numbers total to keep my posting separate since I travel so much. The unlimited minutes and texts line is only $5 per month and you don't have to carry around more than one phone. It works great for me. I have a different label and ringtone for each on my phone so I know exactly where the call is coming from.
Oh, Why oh Why did I get this advice After I traded my iphone for a droid! I've been using google voice and it is so annoying, plus I'm having trouble blocking callers that need to be blocked. I had an iphone 4 and it had a crappy camera, now I have a great camera but that might not have been the shrewdest trade in

Thanks anyway Amaya, I hope this advice helps someone. grrrr
Oh, AWESOME! I just found the burner app for my droid!! So excited, I do Not want to carry around more than one phone, it's annoying and your friends look at you funny:-/

Thanks Amaya!!!!!
I have been using my RW phone for 20 years, other than the occasional nut job wife or pimp.. i have never had an issue.. but if was a Provider unless he was reg I would not give out my RW number...
I have been using my RW phone for 20 years, other than the occasional nut job wife or pimp.. i have never had an issue.. but if was a Provider unless he was reg I would not give out my RW number... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
A regular Or Ralphey boy

+1