How to respond...

I speak her language, and with a bit of goodwill you could too, instead of just trying to put a provider down. We dont hire them for their english skills.

Invisible1 had a bad experience with her because her boy friend and another guy showed up at their session. This was alert worthy. I remember when invisible1 first post of it.

She then started this thread as a kind of rebuttal. Seems to me the facts coincide from both sides.

What Im curious is how the OP got a wind of what invisible said? Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Thanks LS - I really didn't get the drift. And I didn't criticize her English, but rather her train-of-thought (or rather lack of it). In any case I probably shouldn't have and I apologize.
https://youtu.be/V2uLdqL256U

Maddalyn I'll pay for a session, give your bf a 100$ and buy his wheelchair bound friend a six pack if we can play this scene out
https://youtu.be/V2uLdqL256U

Maddalyn I'll pay for a session, give your bf a 100$ and buy his wheelchair bound friend a six pack if we can play this scene out Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
haha, I will show him this video and let you know!
haha, I will show him this video and let you know! Originally Posted by Maddalyn Haze
Shoot me a pm and let's Party!
Wait, that's him......in the video......holy freaking tied up voyeur. LoL. Good luck Nicholas! Maddalyn might provide better iop and be less stressed if you tie up the bf/manager. Stick his head in the toilet and give him a swirly for me, for interfering with Maddalyn's business. Thanks brother.
ECCIE
we know drama
Sorry for the OP's troubles, but as a guy, I'll say this much (not to pile on or anything). When we see you logged on (that little dot in the corner is lit green), and/or have placed an ad stating some measure of availability, and you're our 'provider of the day', i.e. we've narrowed our search down to YOU (because there's sooooo many of you), we send a pm or email, and expect a response.

After all you ARE logged on, and you DID place an ad. You did place the ad, right? I mean, it was YOU, and not somebody else who, has access to your account, pretending to be you? To us guys, and yeah, we may be a bit horny and thinking with other parts of our bodies, logged on and ad placement means go for if, you're the one we want to see today.

If you're logged on AND have an ad placed, but you're walking through the mall with your BF, how are we supposed to know that? Green dot and ad looks, feels, sounds, appears to, suggests that you're ready to set up appointments.

If you're not available, just let us know, and we'll put you at the bottom of our 'to see' list. If guys are like me, there's a shitload of ladies on the list. If you get bumped to the bottom, I may never reach out to you again (my list is long. Long.)

Is there anything I'm not taking into consideration on the part of the ladies here??