Possible new form of discrimination....... Everyone's input is appreciated

I don't think he named the pimps, but if the shoe fits.

You screen, advertise, bash the competition's reviews. Anything else in your non-pimp resume?

Maybe not a pimp, but doing the work of one.

Geez, man. Start your own thread if you want an answer so bad. You might want to start a thread about not being a WK or pimp too.

Back to the topic...

Majesty,

If she has a no-magnum rule, I'll see someone else. Not a big deal. Originally Posted by proteus317
I don't have a no magnum rule. All I ask is to be gentle. That's it. If I feel my body (vagina) can't handle it then I just won't see them again. I wanna be able to walk afterwards. I don't think I want to end up like this girl in this video

I don't have a no magnum rule. All I ask is to be gentle. That's it. If I feel my body (vagina) can't handle it then I just won't see them again. I wanna be able to walk afterwards. I don't think I want to end up like this girl in this video

Originally Posted by Majestycctx
Walking bowl-legged is still walking, right?
Walking bowl-legged is still walking, right? Originally Posted by proteus317
No comment.....

Then again I don't want to go into labor early either lol
I give up you do not have the concept of not lieing to a provider on ethnicity or size...majesty thanks for texting and yes i agree with all we talked about...unlike some of these gentalmen we have a responsibility to be up front with providers on size and ethniciety big or small short or tall and not beat around the bush on that... if we have 0 reviews or 100 we should be upfront! Ill quote the mod.. stop crying like a baby and move on.. providers choice all im saying is be upfront. If your 10 inches and thick you beter tell the provider. If your average 7 or 8 or i think 61/2 is what webmd says your golden all the time. Hell providers needs to have magnums at least.

And btw i push all eccie girls before any bp crap and 300ymmv i hate its like a covered bj sucks every time you get one and all you do is raise prices on the rest of us if you dont call it out..look at austin SA 250 now average. So if thats being a pimp for thinking 7 or 8 girls stand out on service and value so be it...they are hell lot better than the crap with no reviews at 300 an hour. Dont hate that i can text providers and not talk scheduling a visit lol. Its called relationships you should try it...

Final

If your packing say it if your chinese japaniese african anglo tell the provider. Gees.. dont say hey baby when are available gees how high school is that we are paying 200 300 an hour dont you want it to memorable for both of you? Maybe im wrong you all just wana fuck if thats the case hit bp 100 bucks for 30 min they dont care how big you are just do not mind the itching or burning lol....

yo money sorry i caused all the issues it wasnt ment to be like that. I still respect and apologize just think little more responsibility is needed for those that are packing.
Lol, Nedsum... We always seem to get into it over your WKness with one gal, lol. All the shit that was being said actually surprised me. I literally thought that it had to be a case of mistaken identity or something. Especially with the total 180 your gal did.. As always let's move on.. I'll go get my cock permit so I'm no longer banned in this state... After all it's my civic duty.

$
Back to topic, this is sounding like a catch-22.

If you tell them ahead of time, you're a cocky asshole and maybe they won't see you even though you'll probably fit with some warming up.
If you don't tell them, you're an asshole popping a big cock surprise on them.
Since I don't have them horse like characteristics the most I can add to this thread is some humor.

Sex is like snow. Sometimes you don't know how many INCHES your going to get or when it's cumming.

Sorry for getting away from the actual thread.
I give up you do not have the concept of not lieing to a provider on ethnicity or size...majesty thanks for texting and yes i agree with all we talked about...unlike some of these gentalmen we have a responsibility to be up front with providers on size and ethniciety big or small short or tall and not beat around the bush on that... if we have 0 reviews or 100 we should be upfront! Ill quote the mod.. stop crying like a baby and move on.. providers choice all im saying is be upfront. If your 10 inches and thick you beter tell the provider. If your average 7 or 8 or i think 61/2 is what webmd says your golden all the time. Hell providers needs to have magnums at least. Originally Posted by nedsum121
I didn't think this thread was about ethnicity, but it looks like you jumped on "mandigo" in the original post.

If she has a rule that excludes me, I'll move on, or I'll ask for an exception. Beyond that, I'm not sharing information with her and/or her pimp that is not part of her regular rules or screening.

And btw i push all eccie girls before any bp crap and 300ymmv i hate its like a covered bj sucks every time you get one and all you do is raise prices on the rest of us if you dont call it out..look at austin SA 250 now average. So if thats being a pimp for thinking 7 or 8 girls stand out on service and value so be it...they are hell lot better than the crap with no reviews at 300 an hour. Dont hate that i can text providers and not talk scheduling a visit lol. Its called relationships you should try it... Originally Posted by nedsum121
Your off the clock texts, lol. I have had, have, and will have off the clock relationships with providers. That's all I'll say about that because that shit is private.

You don't push all eccie girls. You push the dollhouse, single1's girls, and DA (pretty much a bp agency). Don't worry about being called a pimp. South Texas loves their pimps. But you just pushing eccie girls is BS. Any newbie that can read can see who you push.

IMHO, if you really want to help these girls, teach them how to be real independents. You may lose some "relationships", but they will be better off for it.

Final Originally Posted by nedsum121
We'll see. How many "final" posts are in that drama thread?

If your packing say it if your chinese japaniese african anglo tell the provider. Gees.. dont say hey baby when are available gees how high school is that we are paying 200 300 an hour dont you want it to memorable for both of you? Maybe im wrong you all just wana fuck if thats the case hit bp 100 bucks for 30 min they dont care how big you are just do not mind the itching or burning lol.... Originally Posted by nedsum121
If it's in her rules, yep. If not, nope. I agree, it's not high school. It's also not a job application. If it's important to her, she better bring it up first.
Since I don't have them horse like characteristics the most I can add to this thread is some humor.

Sex is like snow. Sometimes you don't know how many INCHES your going to get or when it's cumming.

Sorry for getting away from the actual thread. Originally Posted by justanoldfart
Not getting away from the thread at all, in my opinion.
No comment.....

Then again I don't want to go into labor early either lol
Originally Posted by Majestycctx
Yeah, inducing labor is not on my bucket list.

What are your thoughts about the dentist's favorite phrase, "Open wide..."
Yeah, inducing labor is not on my bucket list.

What are your thoughts about the dentist's favorite phrase, "Open wide..." Originally Posted by proteus317
I can open wide but if it's too thick then I give up lol

It has happened before where I couldn't fit it all in my mouth. I did try though.
Majesty, love your unwavering enthusiasm
I can open wide but if it's too thick then I give up lol

It has happened before where I couldn't fit it all in my mouth. I did try though. Originally Posted by Majestycctx
Wait, do you mean too thick to fit in your mouth?!?

Thank gawd I'm not that thick, that would be a curse. But I haven't met a gal that can DT all of it... but dang it is soo much fun to meet an enthusiastic lady that really tries!!!