ECCIE Dinner Club/1st Going Away Party for Nicole Preston

Right in my neck of the woods.
I will be in town as well to come see Nicole
Count me in......lol
I will have to miss this, hope to say goodbye to Nicole in another way
I will have to miss this, hope to say goodbye to Nicole in another way Originally Posted by LuckJack

Planning on eating something else?
  • w900l
  • 02-10-2010, 10:16 AM
Planning on eating something else? Originally Posted by cpi3000

Perhaps he's planning on eating someone else! LOL
Right in my neck of the woods. Originally Posted by Boltfan
LOL, hope you can make it...Jackass!
I can't make it now I have a consult I'm doing this evening.
I will have to miss this, hope to say goodbye to Nicole in another way Originally Posted by LuckJack
LuckJack, am I ever going to meet you???

I was late but I did get to go, w00t! It was fun, informal and just nice
I enjoyed my first get together with the group. Looking forward to the next dinner.....
Well aside from all the B.S. that happened in the 'Kiddy Pool' while I sipped on some cold beer and chatted with some of the folks at the "Awesome People Party"

Thank you for the very warm inception Nicole.
  • aka
  • 02-10-2010, 10:24 PM
Well aside from all the B.S. that happened in the 'Kiddy Pool' while I sipped on some cold beer and chatted with some of the folks at the "Awesome People Party"

Thank you for the very warm inception Nicole. Originally Posted by technicallygeek
Did you get any tips from Nicole about how to score with the lab mate you have the hots for?
kiddie pool? Did I miss something?
Did you get any tips from Nicole about how to score with the lab mate you have the hots for? Originally Posted by 69ers
She told me to walk up to her whisper in her ear "Wanna F***"
She told me to walk up to her whisper in her ear "Wanna F***" Originally Posted by technicallygeek
"Wanna F[ork]"?

lol on the serious side if she knows that you are aware of her flitrting, it may work. It shows confidence and balls if you do it right. Like you know she is following you, turn a corner, stop and wait for her to run into you. Smile be playful and then whisper it in her ear. It will throw her off guard.