Ever get jealous???

when there is a provider a truly fancy i love to read a review showing some gent was lucky enough to enjoy this lady and her skills and charms. as a man i am so happy that a fellow hobbiest has enjoyed a fantasy or a once in a lifetime moment. when i read a review from a girl that i have enjoyed it brings back fond memories and i feel good for the lucky guy. as i really only hobby in the buffalo ny /rochester ,/niagara falls canada and toronto area the only time i get to see girls from other areas is during one of their tours. there are 3 women on this board Sonya playmate [san antonio] dallas Rain [new orleans] Tara Evans [Dallas] that i have longed to have but never had because of location. When i read graphic details of some other guy enjoying them i honestly am happy for the guys and arouused by the reviews but i do often envy those guys and feel "i wish it was me". I know these girls are not our girlfriends and i am so happy to share my thoughts and knowledge but sometimes it is HARD reading of another guy enjoying what you desire.
I do sometimes, just a little....lol
I get jealous every time I read a review of Alyssa Nicole...and wonder why the crap have I not seen her yet???
I get jealous every time I read a review of Alyssa Nicole...and wonder why the crap have I not seen her yet??? Originally Posted by TexasFlip
LOL that will be solved soon enough
I don't get jealous of someone seeing a provider that I frequent (and for me I try to keep it at VERY low volume in terms of numbers of girls) but..
I have been seriously bitched out for seeing another provider..

to me if you have an ATF and she is really taking care of you then there is no reason to be all over the place. Just in my case at least... some other guys need the variety.
I'm just jealous I don't make as much money as some, so I can't visit all the ladies I'd like. Originally Posted by Wordsmith
Yup, that about sums it up for me!
I do sometimes, just a little....lol Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Honey, I'm only practicing with the others so I can satisfy you more
I've never been jealous by a favorite, but when screening new clients and seeing some of the providers they've seen makes me a little intimidated. Originally Posted by GabrielaSweetheart
very interesting perspective, gabriela. i hadnt thought of it in that way.

for a time early in my hobbying days, i did feel envious of another guy visiting one of the women i enjoyed visiting. but then i realized that i'm not the only consumer in this market and she'll see who she wants. and like dickEmDown said, it gives me some new ideas of things we might do together. [nothing like copying from the best, right??] maybe, gabriella, that's what you're thinking - intimidated in that the other woman's reputation and/or activities and/or whatever is something that you dont have at that point in time??

now, when i read reviews of women i've seen who i didnt hit it off with or who acted real shitty towards me during or after the encounter, i think, well, we all like different things. i just hope he had a deliteful time.

yep, max just about hit it on the head. i think that all these terms stem from one's insecurities about not having something that another has. and like several have said, sure we experience these feelings when the situation occurs. but each of us makes our choices on how we react to those events - we can either get envious or jealous and let it hurt and diminish us, resulting in us lashing out at that person or someone else or doing something destructive or negative.

or we can accept that feeling, understand why we have that feeling, and, if it is really important to us, do something so that we can attain that advantage, success or possession. otherwise, we should just accept it and move on, not worrying about possessing it.

i think this is where buddha was coming from when he said that excessive desire is a cause of suffering that we must overcome in order to compassionate and respectful people.

i'm envious that others can say what i think but in fewer words.

from dictionary.com...

envy - a feeling of discontent or covetousness with regard to another's advantages, success, possessions, etc.

jealousy - * resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself.
* feeling resentment against someone because of that person's rivalry, success, or advantages (often followed by of ): He was jealous of his rich brother.
* characterized by or proceeding from suspicious fears or envious resentment

resentment - the feeling of displeasure or indignation at some act, remark, person, etc., regarded as causing injury or insult.

Envy and jealousy are very close in meaning.
Envy denotes a longing to possess something awarded to or achieved by another: to feel envy when a friend inherits a fortune.
Jealousy, on the other hand, denotes a feeling of resentment that another has gained something that one more rightfully deserves: to feel jealousy when a coworker receives a promotion. Jealousy also refers to anguish caused by fear of unfaithfulness.

Envy, begrudge, covet refer to one's attitude toward the possessions or attainments of others.
To envy is to feel resentful and unhappy because someone else possesses, or has achieved, what one wishes oneself to possess, or to have achieved: to envy the wealthy, a woman's beauty, an honest man's reputation.
To begrudge is to be unwilling that another should have the possessions, honors, or credit that person deserves: to begrudge a man a reward for heroism.
To covet is to long jealously to possess what someone else possesses: I covet your silverware.
Not for a provider ever. But for a dancer a few years ago, Absolutely yes!
I will admit it too yes I do get jealous. Love yall all
Jealous? No!! Its all part of the fun! In fact, I have a couple of gents whom I really enjoy spending time with who I always remind to be sure to go out and cheat on me as much as possible!!
Very Jealous!
Yup.... Definitely
I don't really see the reason to get jelous. This IS a hobby for the men, look at the variety of beautiful ladies in dallas!! Can you really get mad..no lol! I agree with lisa.lisa.. as long as they had a good time!!
No, I never get jealous at all in the hobby. But I have been in situations where guys got a little too attached to me and showed some signs of possessiveness. I had to remind them that I'm not their girlfriend and minimized contact.